Views: 2160|Replies: 2

a day is gone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-10 04:58:10 |Display all floors
I dont know wht is happening with me now since last evening. I dont wht is flowing in my nerves which has made me so impatient. All day i was so happy while I think abt you. All the time your thought was in my mind. After I had dinner with you in the evening, I feel I am completely into you. I saw you after a long time.. I was so elated. All my real and convincing thought is saying me in my ear something is happening with me. I know sometimes you dont believe me. But to be honest I have been all the time honest to you. my whole life is never secret to you. I feel You are the one with whom I can share everything.  I always love to listen anything from you.  But I feel little bit nervous before you, so I ended up letting you know my feelings through email or by phone.
A day is gone for me in your loving thought..I love that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 08:54:01 |Display all floors

good to know you are happy

cherish what you have now.and do not lose yourself even when u are in love.. good luck and have a nice day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-11 00:46:23 |Display all floors

re:

Like a love of letter
Cherish your lovely girl
And to be honest then you can catch her
The time will tell you .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.