Author: coolmax

提高英汉翻译水平小经验 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-10 09:14:57 |Display all floors

我在这里学英语,真是受益非浅

各位都是我的良师益友,SOPHER,RUOTANG,COOLMAX..........许许多多我忘了名字的朋友, 总觉得和你们在一起,我的英语一直在进步.
我刚下载了QQ,晕啊,单单填资料就用了一个多小时,,,
My QQ: 404602106
E-mail:cockney123@qq.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 11:26:29 |Display all floors

颇受启发与促进:)

您好!偶然看到您的帖子,觉得受益匪浅,很佩服您可以每天阅读那么文章!
嘿嘿,我要向你学习!:))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 11:27:09 |Display all floors

Wow! Thank you!

I am just an English teacher. To be a translator was always my dream before. But since i became a teacher, my English isn;t improving fast cos i have so many things to do everyday.  The time i spend on English learning everyday are shorter and shorter. I used to get discouraged and thought to myself:  Is this what i persued all the time?   But since i joined this forum and learned that there are so many people like me who never stop  to persue his or her dreams. This really encouraged me greatly and now i have more confidence again.  I want to say thank you to this forum and all the people who tried to help me.  Thank you all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 11:45:43 |Display all floors

Cool 老师,你好厉害!

Happy Teachers' Day!
I read many of yr posts that really give me a lot of courages to learn english! But my problem is I cannot stick to do the same thing everyday! So that it brings a lot of obstacles. I d like to know how to stick on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 14:40:42 |Display all floors

翻译还真是要多练呢

我一直也很想提高自己的翻译技能,除了参加翻译擂台赛练练笔外,我经常会拿bilingual news 里的文章拿来练手,也有点帮助,不过少了汉译英的新闻,有点可惜.
        不知大伙知道www.4english.com网站么?里面有些东东还不错.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 16:29:32 |Display all floors

great!!

there are so many comments  in Chinese ,it's not good  to help us to improve our english level.
i m also an english teacher and have had the same feeling as you.
but now i have changed  my opinion .
where there is will,there is a way.  this sentence have been couraging me for a long time .
your comment is the best in these posts
thanks !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 18:56:19 |Display all floors

There is not good medicine , sophiaran!

Like the old chinese saying: medicine Vs posion: 50 50, the best way is always precaution.
I got a lot from you old guys , hope can learn more from you all!
peteryzhang

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.