Views: 5127|Replies: 27

dating with a foreign boy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-5 20:04:17 |Display all floors
Hi guys, I am a chinese girl, I am 22 years old . I want to make a foreign boy to be my boyfriend, because I feel I like foreign boys , I dont know why. Maybe some special feelings make my heart beat fast when I see a foreign boy.
      My address is Mickeylucky06@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-5 20:21:36 |Display all floors

hi am jimmy living in gz

free to get me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-5 23:18:17 |Display all floors

I dont know why. Maybe some special feelings make my heart beat fast when I see

I know why. They call it I.C. Go see a doctor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-5 23:18:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 00:20:55 |Display all floors

was not a pleasant experience!

I am what you identify as a “foreign boy”, well, 30Y old, and I have been dating a Chinese girl in Canada for the past year, she came here about 2 years ago.

I don’t know what to say, maybe it is a rare case, maybe it is just a different culture, or whatever, but dating her end up not to be a pleasant experience at all.

We went out for a year, and I help her a lot, even without her asking, starting from the smallest things, to getting her in a highly paid job (70K+) and a secure future, etc.

And what I end up with is a set of “knifes in my back” (an English saying); a knife for every good thing I did for her, hit gently with the beautiful Chinese smile of her.

Good luck in your hunting, and for the “foreign boys” who are dating, be careful, things are not they seams to be; a Chinese girl (in my case at least), will smile all the time, even if she does not like you, until she can’t get anything more from you; then, ….. :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 00:21:02 |Display all floors

was not a pleasant experience!

I am what you identify as a “foreign boy”, well, 30Y old, and I have been dating a Chinese girl in Canada for the past year, she came here about 2 years ago.

I don’t know what to say, maybe it is a rare case, maybe it is just a different culture, or whatever, but dating her end up not to be a pleasant experience at all.

We went out for a year, and I help her a lot, even without her asking, starting from the smallest things, to getting her in a highly paid job (70K+) and a secure future, etc.

And what I end up with is a set of “knifes in my back” (an English saying); a knife for every good thing I did for her, hit gently with the beautiful Chinese smile of her.

Good luck in your hunting, and for the “foreign boys” who are dating, be careful, things are not they seams to be; a Chinese girl (in my case at least), will smile all the time, even if she does not like you, until she can’t get anything more from you; then, ….. :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 14:33:55 |Display all floors

HI

Hi, i'd love to get to know u

Im 27 and Irish/ English

Please Message me and then we can chat, ok?

Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.