Views: 9905|Replies: 41

just broke up with my american bf..sad now..wanna find friends to talk now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-2 12:06:41 |Display all floors
i just broke up with my bf..i am living in beijing..he is from oregon portland..we were together for one year..but in the end we broke up for many reasons..i felt so sad..and my heart feels so empty..i do  love him so much..but in the end he told me maybe he didnt love me..he did care about me so much but he said he felt thats not love..nothing i can say now..honestly i loved him so much..i dont need  someone to comfort me..i just want to find friend to talk to me..i feel so bad now..
if u want to talk to me or be my friend...i am glad...
my msn:ada730@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 12:15:40 |Display all floors

oh he just wants to try another oriental chinese girl

congratulations!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 13:22:14 |Display all floors

WTF

maybe you are right dude...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 13:34:35 |Display all floors

the way things are

im from the UK and you know i see this all the time i see it throughout china all these pretty young chinese girls so proud with a white american bf! but they are here for a holiday im sorry to say. its going to be hard for you to get sympathy about this. ive been here for 2 months and my mandarin is so so poor, do you think a western can stay here that long? only when china can speak english more i believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 14:02:51 |Display all floors

whats love

i cannot tell thats you are wrong..but i still always believe in love..i thought no matter how hard things are as long as we love each other so much we can get through all..i think  that If you truly love someone and they love you just as much back no matter how far apart you are you can make it work.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 14:29:28 |Display all floors

heart broken

this is how your feeling right now. when you understand then you will know. 2 people from different worlds? whats difference like you said when 2 people love each other can make things work. but its not like that in the west when they have children they have divorce so easily! for westerners they have this strong feeling of love always but its diffitcult. because in the end, its easier to give up than to try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 19:13:23 |Display all floors

same experience

but u r luckier girl, oh, dont know if i should say that at all. my time with my ex was only 2.5 months. and i loved him. so madly.... i know how it feels at first, the heart aches all the time,and, just cant breathe whenever think of him... and u wonder why u r such a loser to lose such a nice guy... i was heart broken, and desperate at first. was ready to go to france or canada , just to run after him, and tell him i love him so so so much that i just wont let go of him. he didnt love me, he just liked me a lot, and that didnt matter to me at all, cuz i loved him, he was with me, and i thought that's enough... but at last, when my friend told me he cheated on me, i finally realized that he was here just for fun... every thing was a huge lie. why shall i be so sad? no use, cuz he just doesnt care. now i wake up and face my new life full of joy. altho tears come all of a sudden sometimes, a song or a sentence can burst me into tears. .. but it's passed, girl, it's passed, no use looking back,, u can think about it, but dont be sad, cuz that's an experience that helps u grow into a better person, it's just a preparation for ur real one, ur mr. right to come along, u'l be thankful to this, cuz he let u know how u should choose ur mr. right, how to treat him well, how to cherish him,, how to love him....
cheer up girl, i am sure u l find the one , but dont rashly try to find comfort and just jump into another trap~!!! calm down, and be alone for a while, let urself open to all opportunities, but dont make a rash decision, cuz  this is a good chance for u to think about ur attitude towards love, and who shall be the one....
good luck girl, wish u happiness, and i believe both of us do deserve it :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.