Views: 3833|Replies: 8

WHERE IS GOD ? GOD SENT THUNDER TO MY HOMETOWN ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-31 23:08:54 |Display all floors
Where is GOD ?

How can GOD do this ? It was in 1969 Camille came through Mississippi coast 36 years ago and totally destroyed the entire gulf coast area.

But Katrina in 2005 caused the worst damage to my hometown, Gulfport, Mississippi. The sany beach, the seafood restaurant right on the shoreline, the kisses on the beach, making love under the moon.

But all of these were gone with Hurricane Katrina causing over 100 or more death, with 25 feet tidal wave hitting the motel and killed over 30 people.

New Orleans is 80% under 12-20 feets water and the entire city has to be evacuated. Everything is gone in Gulfport, MS and Biloxi, MS.

There are a large Chinese-Vietnamese and Vietnamese population living in Biloxi, MS.but everything is gone.

Dead bodies are flowing on the water, coffins from years back are flowing and it is hell.

No water, no food, no electricity, and no hospitals. Everywhere is water.

The leevees were broken off by Monday and millions and millions and millions gallows of water poured into New Orleans and riots, looting, and shooting occured everywhere in New Orleans, Lousiana, United States.

What is the use of the mighty American Navy and National Guards who are supposed to protect us.

The New Orleans Superdome is the place where I took my Bar examination and passed. But now with 12,000 people and no way out, no toilets, no water, no electricity and rising water inside New Orleans Superdome, I sent my condolence to all my folks back home in Gulfport, MS and Biloxi, MS.

As someone who has travelled extensively, I respect mother nature and the mighty Mississippi River. This is one of the worst natural diasters in 138 years since the American Civil War in the South which totally destroyed the entire southern States !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 23:13:26 |Display all floors

100 people is hardly the civil war

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 23:43:55 |Display all floors

Feel Sorry

Hey how are you ? I've got a friend from Florida , and by now i couldn't get hold of him ! Feel sorry about the happening in your place !
Take care , keep sharp
Claude

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 00:08:52 |Display all floors

dear_charles

no electricity in the super dome, but how you get online to post this thread?

now that's humor!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 01:02:24 |Display all floors

sorry to hear that

hope u get rid of the shadow soon!!!  dont be too sad, cuz life still goes on, and hope that ul be happy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 01:15:22 |Display all floors

I am sorry for all the ppl who suffer from this storm.

Dear Charles, you have my sympathy. New Orleans is the one of the nicest places I ever been to and now it will never be the same again. Last year I personally went thru the horror of hurricanes. May God send mercy to all of the sufferings in your hometown!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 01:54:00 |Display all floors

Wittyone, I had hand-held electricity generator and global wireless internet lap

How's the storm in Jersey (New Jersey) ?

100 plus bodies are only estimated ! There will be hundreds and hundreds more died under the rumble but the situation became from worst to hopelessness, helplessness, and everything is worthlessness.

In the last two days, they are not  even  trying to recover the dead bodies in Mississippi but let the bodies flowed and tried to save the critically sick and evacuated the Charity Hospital to further north of Louisana !

The situation in New Orleans Superdome is getting worse, it is lawlessness in New Orleans with murder, killing the cops and robbing, killing and all the stores in Canal Street are gone, all the goods are robbed and gone !!

George Bush finally ended his vacation and arrived back at the White House but what's the use. It is too late to send in the US Navy !

In term of the cost, Katrina costed well over 75 billion to 100 billion US dollars and New Orleans will be very difficult to recover in the French Quarters because all the houses are hundred years old (I mean they are all very old houses !!!)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.