Author: mikeforan

Give me advice to Love or leave my Chinese wife…I am going crazy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-24 22:01:55 |Display all floors

sinceregook

PhD, 6 languages, smart. How smart are you when you're bringing yourself down to my level in constantly attacking stubbies like me and xiaolifeidao (in another thread of yours)?

if you're smart, you'd simply ignore us. by logical conclusion, you are not smart.

wealthy. how wealthy are you? would you be in the highest income tax bracket if you had worked on Wall St. like me?

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 22:32:06 |Display all floors

sincereguy you are damn right

on the "send a message" link. they all go to g.....98. sorry  forget the spelling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-25 04:54:26 |Display all floors

Hey what is your problem????

Hey I don't understand you. When you talked  about your Chinese wife you used the word "Lie" often, it you know that she told lies about almost everything, why are you still asking a stupid question like" Can I trust her?" do you think anyone wil be stupid enough to suggest you to trust a lier??? Check your own head and see you can trust yourself, man.

Best regards.

NW

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-25 08:23:53 |Display all floors

Sincereguy, Wow, WTF, You have a big head and think you are better than anyone!

1. Most European speaks at least three languages. My Chinese sister, 100% Chinese speaks 9 different langauages fluently. Of course, she also lived in Paris for 15 years and travelled around the world more than 9 times as a tourist guide running her own travel agency.

2. My sister and I both graduated from Harvard but I got my degree in Health Care (Public Health) so it is no big deal (Mathematics and Statistics).

3. Speaking 9 different langauges are no big deals if you organize tour from the States to Europe and you may have to speak more than 9 different languages.

4. You got accepted into the Ph.D. program in University of what ? Beijing.
Sorry, I got my doctorate degree at 29 years old !! hahahhahha!
Did 6 years post-doctorate ! So, go fuck yourself, sincereguy !

5. You have not even start your Ph.D. but you are only a Ph.D. candidate.
So go get your M.D.Ph.D. and come back to talk to me, sincereguy, fucking crackhead !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-25 08:26:25 |Display all floors

Sincereguy, you are a pathetic liar, There is no such university called peking u

It is called Beijing University, go fuck off ! Speak 9 different languages, fuck you, crackhead, motherfucker !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-25 08:36:10 |Display all floors

Sincityguy, i am better educated, wealthier than you, go fuck off , sincityguy !

There is an European guy called sincereguy or sincityguy,

Cuming to CHINA as a sincere gay guy looking for a gayboy !

Get screwed and infected with AIDS by the Jap gayboys!

Please sincereguy, don't show your dick because my dick is only 2 cm. from the floor  !!  hahha !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-25 10:32:10 |Display all floors

dear_charles

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

Mr. Humor #1, Mr. No-Cum Technic

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.