Author: mikeforan

Give me advice to Love or leave my Chinese wife…I am going crazy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-24 07:20:27 |Display all floors

what?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 14:05:51 |Display all floors

Raiden

Look at yourself in the mirror idiot..raiden is mike moran ..willy whatsisface lola and many many more ..dont answer him ..he is a perverted nutter...he is degrading your intelligence chinese friends ...look at his profile ...grenadier98 is behind many silly soppy sick letters . he has foul language and even answers his own mail...he is taking you all as fools ...check profile before you answer...if it is grenadier98 ..just ignore him ! dont be sucked in . he has about 50 names (alias).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 15:36:41 |Display all floors

astounding

I am a chinese guy. only one word i want to told everyone.
MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING . LUV IS FOREVER

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 16:08:04 |Display all floors

Trust is the foundation of a marriage

If you think you can trust your wife fully in the later marriage life , keep on your marriage . Marriage is a long time when two people live together and support each other ,during the period of which there is so many difficult for you two to face together.  Perhaps there is love ,but i do not think love can go on all the life .
So i think trust is the only thing we depend on for the whole marriage life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 18:46:19 |Display all floors

Depends on Age

I have known many girls married UK or US man, mostly if they are in the same age, they loved each other and the girls are being good wife, if not in the same age, mostly just want to go UK or US by marriage, later maybe leave later....

In China, if a girl go to Disco 3 times one week, she must be out ordinary or generally not well-educated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 21:28:40 |Display all floors

what the hell r u talking about???

quote:

Who is grenadier98? Can the moderator help???
After virgosailor sent his post about someone sending posts under different alias's, I have grown very suspicious about the advice and comments I had recieved from these people. I had tried to reply to two of the participants yesterday, and the both emails had gone to "grenadier98", I had not thought too much about it at the time but now I decided to check it out by clicking on the "Send Message" link on the left of posts and these people seem to have the email of "grenadier98", WILLYONE, JENNIFER1336, ODILLIA, GGNORE, MABELP, STEPHENLONG, DANCINGSNOW, SINCEREGUY, DEAR_CHARLES, VIRGOSAILOR, IRENICUS. So I am discading their advice on the matter. Link to my own mail seems to go to the same email. Does anyone know what is going on? Moderator, please help

:::::

dude, i dont know who u r talking about, because sincereguy is me and only me. i dont do like willyshit that keeps creating alias because his identity problem. one day he is pro western another pro chinese , most of the time stupid...

anyway, when i post comments in here i keep using the only alias i have Sincereguy, being sincere as always...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 21:36:51 |Display all floors

to willyshit...

quote:

sincereguy, who r u?

i believe this is the first time i reply to your post but here goes: go fuck yourself!

Sincerely,
wittyone

:::

wow! u r so smart and polite! i m a smarter wealthier educated european guy who speaks 6 languages and who is studying in the best university of japan and asia who was admitted to do a Ph.D. next year in peking university (in a relationship with a chinese girl). and u my dear loser, who are u? u r a pathetic poor loser who is studying in an unknown university who speaks only 2 or 3 languages, right? "go fuck yourself" cmon cant ur brain think in something more? what a loser...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.