Views: 1876|Replies: 3

A question for American guys: Shall I go on when there might be no future? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-15 12:53:19 |Display all floors
I am a Chinese girl in U.S.. I just graduated and got one year of training time.  I didn't get a job yet so I don't know whether I will stay in U.S. or not when the training time expires.

This guy is my classmate, an american guy, very nice, very sweet. We sat next to each other all the time in class. I feel like he is my big brother. We went out for a couple of time and always had a great time. On our sixth date he kissed me when we said goodbye. And we dated one more time and still kissed goodbye and he said "Bye, darling."  Now he is asking me out again. I don't know what to do.

Is it a big deal or an important sigh of starting a relationship if he called me "darling" and kissed my hair many times?

I like this guy a lot. I feel so comfotable being with him. But I don't want to hurt him.   What if  we love each other so much when I have to leave? I am so scared of that moment. Is it better not to let things happen? How to tell him I just want us to be friends? Is it hurt?

This situation sucks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-15 17:24:08 |Display all floors

love is love, stay is stay.

What is your most want? stay or love. When you mix them , you will be confused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 01:58:00 |Display all floors

I want to get a good job first.

I can't afford someone love when I have nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-16 10:15:53 |Display all floors

follow ur heart

i understand you are in a strange sitation now. as i know so far it's not easy get a decent job at first time but u can try it. i can see that the guy really like you alot from your descirption.things are not always going in ur way but u still can try to manage it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.