Views: 4311|Replies: 9

Looking for an English boy friend who enjoys swimming,jogging,skating,Taiji and [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-13 10:40:26 |Display all floors
Hello,

I want to look for an English boy  friend who is above 30 and good at swimming, jogging, skating, Taiji, yoga... Any one interest, please contact me at: sharonhgr2004@yahoo.com.cn

Best

Sharon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 11:46:20 |Display all floors

seems like a match-finding advertisement

I recommend you post more your details here,maybe an Amerian dude could like to encounter  you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-14 20:09:32 |Display all floors

Anyone who enjoys these sports must have a zest for life and he surely would be

Apparently you're not illiterate. Yes, I'm looking for a companion to practise the above mentioned excercise( I started this month and am enjoying them). The reasons why I didn't post more personal info here is because I doubt whether there would be such a dude existed. It must  not be common, especially for some one who is over 30-year-old. He must be full of energy and have a zest for life. If I do have good luck, then I would love to exchange info through email.

" recommend you post more your details here,maybe an Amerian dude could like to encounter you"

I'm not sure about An American dude...no matter what his nationality would be, it must be rare for one who knows both Taiji and yoga...anyway, thanks for your advice.

Take care

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-14 20:12:10 |Display all floors

Anyone who enjoys these sports must have a zest for life and he surely would be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-14 20:34:01 |Display all floors

hi!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-14 20:42:32 |Display all floors

hi!

hungshua, u seems to be a very interesting person.

i m a financial analyst from honk kong, living in shanghai now but moving again to singapore next month. i m half chinese, half british. my father is from UK.

i m 31 and i have a ph.d. i m not the prince charming, i mean i m not perfect but i do love to hear more from you.

if u have post more information about u here. i also dont care nationality. or send me a PM. where are you right now? in china? asia? i hope u r serious. i m someone who loves to swin. i love to do yoga. although i m honest, lately my job is getting busier, i have to travel a lot, thats why i guess i reply to ur ad. i dont have to meet new people.

hope u r that person i would love to be....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-14 22:50:27 |Display all floors

Thanks for your reply

Hi, there,

Thanks for your reply.

You seem quite ideal for most of Chinese ladies with your excellent background. However, I'm afraid that you're too busy to do any  sports with me together. I know you may be looking for your Miss. Right, but she shouldn't be the last girl you would meet.  Am I right?

You mentioned that you're a financial analyst, so I guess you would be smart enough to find out my info. Be my friend, will you?

All the best

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.