Views: 3589|Replies: 1

What if Your father wasn't your real father in this World!----DNA, tell truth b [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-12 17:53:39 |Display all floors
I read a piece of news on China YOUTH daily about a survey show that  30%  of British  Establisjed family have confusion that His child don't look like his parent and it is true  that The child got wrong father in the family and the mother could be real.

so whose responsibility , man' or woman, to bring the right child to the family when they married and want a bady of their own.

Funny.

if one day you find your father wasn't your real father,  what could you do.

is that more horrible than have a stepped father or.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-12 22:01:49 |Display all floors

Funny you mention that....

Me and my sister have dark brown hair, freckles, the same nose, are left handed, and we both have green eyes. My brother looks like a big, fat, balding German guy. No freckles, upturned nose - totally different.

When we used to bug him about that as a kid, he would flip out good-'n-double . My mother gets off the topic pretty fast. As for my father, none of us have had the guts to bring it up with him. My sister has asked me what I think of snatching some hair and doing a DNA test.

Is it possible that he IS my whole brother? Can this happen?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.