Views: 6808|Replies: 20

Who can help me?give me your advice..please...please.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-10 17:38:15 |Display all floors
Hello everyone
i like chating online just like most of the people in the world.  i met an Englishman on net sevral days ago. After chating several times,he told me he fall in love with me and want to get married with me. He said he will come to my city at the end of this month. I really can't trust him. That's toooooooooooo fast...! Why?i've no idea..

Here is an very sweet email from him:
baby, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day and even every minute when we are chatting. How lucky I am to find a lady like you. Thank God above us! baby, please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most ... you know what it is?

All that I can offer you is a family. A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. baby, that's all I can give ... I hope you like it.

I really wish that you were near me, and when I needed help, you would appear and help me. I want to do the same for you too. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough and if I can be your husband and your children's dad then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60 years. Remember, you need to take care of me for 50 or 60 years and so you've got to take good care of yourself to do it. , you're the only one that I want.
Love always

look, how sweet he is..but i still can't beleive that's true.he asked me my cellphone number,and i didn't tell him.cos i don't know should i tell him or not.he's only my net freind.
Who can help me?give me your advice..please...please..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 17:42:36 |Display all floors

hi

hi, what is your feeling of him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 18:17:11 |Display all floors

I think you know the answer to your own question

He is just a desperate guy thinking he can play with the minds of a foreign girl - ignore him and go find a real man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 20:22:35 |Display all floors

wonderful!

it is really a wonderful game ,why  do not have a try?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 20:45:22 |Display all floors

Carriessweety

When he arrives, meet him in a public place for lunch, with your best friend.

Nothing to loose, who knows??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 20:57:59 |Display all floors

i understand you

i can see that you are very young. my experience is just slow down and then you can know him better. marriage is not a game do not play it. you know one of my friend who had the same experience with you half month ago. a guy who is from usa and met my friend on net and after several days he said he was in love with her so much , he also wanna go to china and marry with her. she was confused so much just like you.she called me many times and asked me what she should do.and finally we found it out that the guy is a lair and he is not SINGLE as he said even his age is a diffrent story. maybe he is a nice guy maybe he is not. my instinct tells me that you should stay away from him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-10 21:42:26 |Display all floors

Dont trust him!!

Listen,you must stay away from him.I thought he just wanna play with you.You must understand it's not a real world on internet.The guy can say so sweet words to you, Why can't say like that  to the foreign girl!! maybe you can make friend with him.i mean just friend.and you neednot tell him about your personal things.you must know there are not real man on internet.really!!!!!!!! so you should be very careful!!
    I'm sure you dont know his age,all right??  In case he is an old man ,can you feel confused right now?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.