Author: carriesweety

Who can help me?give me your advice..please...please.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-11 19:16:19 |Display all floors

test

ok.thank u.
i'll be careful and of course i don't love him. for me,  It's hard to fall in love with a net friend only on net. sometimes i'm just interested in what did he really want.
i will do a test to him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 02:28:33 |Display all floors

Beware

I read the message he wrote to you and he has nothing. He talks about family and helping him. All he has to offer you is him. He needs you to be strong so you can take care of him.  Beware !!!!!! this doesn't sound right. Proceed with caution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 16:08:51 |Display all floors

"beautiful"?

A British guy wouldn't say you make him feel beautiful. That is far to feminine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 17:16:07 |Display all floors

umagaman yupper you said it

that's why i said in my first answer....that guy probably is a paki.
his english in that clumsy eww loving letter is too fishy....doesn't sound like an english guy at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 19:24:36 |Display all floors

Avoid him

First, it is virtually impossible to truly fall in love over the internet (at most one falls in love with a false image).

Second, it is certainly impossible to fall in love after the exchange of a few emails.

Third, the language he uses is not only ridiculous, it is creepy, disturbed.

Speaking as an Englishman myself, I can guarantee that he is either a very sad, inadequate and lonely individual with lots of emotional (and perhaps psychological) prioblems, OR

he is playing a very dirty game with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 13:05:46 |Display all floors

:)

oh come on! give me a break! u really trust him, innocent girl?  if i were u, i won't believe a single word he said. but...that mail is really sweet...lol..he's such a guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 19:53:47 |Display all floors

if he comes to your city, go with him

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.