Views: 7647|Replies: 24

Do anybody believe net-love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-5 10:04:01 |Display all floors
haha...internet is popular everywhere.
in the virtual world,do anybody trust net-love?Can net-love last long just like true love in the reality?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 10:53:40 |Display all floors

sure

I cant see any difference between cyber-love and any other kinds of love except that the go-between of the lovers is computer, instead of a person. In substance,all the other are just the same.

While many of my friends just started their relationship with their lovers by cyber-love, you cant imagine how happy they are. ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 11:32:09 |Display all floors

No way

You could meet someone off the internet, and fall in love with them. But it is impossible to love someone you have never even seen with your own eyes. If you think you have "net love" with someone you have never met, I think you are either desperate or immature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 13:16:38 |Display all floors

net-love sounds so fishy

maybe you mean you always chat with a person a lot on net and you feel he/she is very interesting to talk to and maybe you guys exchange the pics and found the each other are not UGLY (HAHA)....and then you guys can meet in person.....we still get on to the "tradiational" way....hang out and see how the checmistry works................i use "traditional" becoz we are real people need real life, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 14:40:32 |Display all floors

in fact

in fact,i just mean the two people who fall in net-love without meeting each other and exchangeing pics.
just a kind of feeling,have you guys ever heard of Plato's love?
i think net-love is similar with the mental love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 15:09:37 |Display all floors

sorry I disagree

net love is a myth. stop sitting in front of the computer all day and get a life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-5 15:30:49 |Display all floors

there is no difference between cyber-love and reality love

my first boy friend is my cyber friend. i like him very much, although we hace parted now. love is  a kind of emotional experience. you won't love sb without reason. and this experience we can regard it as a kind of interior tie. some so-called cyber-love which may disappear after the two sides meet each other in the  reality is not real love, only a fantacy , a dream.  everyone will dream and will face dream wake!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.