Author: loveseneca

Chinese men are the most responsible group in the world. Their marriage proposal [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-30 15:54:46 |Display all floors

playboy88

The manners and behaviors you described about Chinese men unfortunately do exist.  But it is not very fair to say most of Chinese men are like that.  

If you have read my post bout 16% Chinese women are victims of family violence, then that means another 84% are not.  It is not fair to say most Chinese men treat their wives worse than slaves.

It is not always true that all western men use "ladies 1st" rule all the time.  Family violence and wife beating also exist in western countries.

I think this thread has alerted men (both Chinese and foreign) that responsible men are welcome by ladies.  At the mean time, it has also told women that responsible men (both Chinese and foreign) are the ones they can trust.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 22:25:29 |Display all floors

I don't agree at all!

I am a Chinese girl and luckily have seen a lot. Unfortunately, I think the best thing that Chinese men can do is to pretend they are responsible, while THEY ARE NOT. They always pretend to sacrifice a lot for their family, girl friends, friends, but you just need to see who benefits most from their sacrifice--strangely THEMSELVES! That's why I say they are self-centered but look like they are too sweet to care for everyone in their lives. Most Chinese men are "responsible" enough to take care of everything abt their gf and themselves IN FRONT OF people, but when down to 2, you will not be surprised to find their gf or wives take care of everything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-1 10:10:33 |Display all floors

hmmmm

hmmm.......the way I think of the wonderful Beijing big boys, not necessarily that they move you to tears for me although, but its definately a song that they are singing through your heart with so much joy and happiness that you appreciate stepping into their lives...

I resent anyone speak ill of their names.

Beijinger. "iamiam"&"knowhoyouare"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.