Views: 3058|Replies: 3

Wailing wall in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-17 22:33:21 |Display all floors
Dedicated to 102 children died of the flood in Shalan, Heilongjiang Province

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-18 10:51:01 |Display all floors

bad news

I got this information when watching TV last night . The governent and headmaster of that school  have been punished or arrested . The flood made lots of pupils lose their lives on 10th, June.  Was this case only caused by natural disease ?  Should the government be responsible for this case?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-18 15:37:51 |Display all floors

those young lives claimed by flood

they left behind their brokenhearted parents and grandparents, they left behind sorrow  and wailing of the world

I read the news from websites in Chinese. While I was overwhelmed with sorrow last night. The TV news coverage of this event both in TVS, a Guangzhou based TV channel and Phoneix, a HK based TV channel. Nanfang du shi bao has a lot coverage of this event.

I wonder why so many Chinese people care a lot of "tsunami" last year, but so few people on this board care these innocent young lives in China.

Can you image that 102 pupils lost their lives suddenly? Look at their sorrowful parents, most of them have lost consciousness. They are numb, they need help. They call for fairness!!!!

According to pertaining report, corruption is one of the reasons for this tragedy.

However, officials only care their positions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-18 17:00:53 |Display all floors

flood is a natural disaster

claims lives even in other countries.

mainly illegal logging from the forest.

may they find peace in the other world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.