Author: freedom_1

Looking for young Chinese country girl for marriage, preferred GZ, no age limit [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-12 13:08:07 |Display all floors

HI I want to know about US'S situation.

I use the translation software to look at English, is alright. I usually am chat with the interpreter software and my American friend.I want to marry US or to marry with the American man.You understand me? We are the friend to be good?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 15:20:43 |Display all floors

tHE GREEN CARD ALLOWS YOU TO STAY IN AMERICA !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 15:49:48 |Display all floors

HI xiao_lau_xhu

HI I am Chinese girl,I want be frend with you. Are you Chinese men?My former schoolmate in Amereca have a green card,She divorcing her husband in Amereca,She say he not let she shopping,If she does not make the dinner, he hits her,My frend work, She said she must move,She want me go Amereca be frend with her,She help me enter university the next year,My family want me have green card,My family want go Amereca,We thought US is better than China, US looks like the heaven to be same.

xiao_lau_xhu is in Amereca? You like Amereca like heaven?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 15:53:07 |Display all floors

i know that 88, why its so hard communicated with u

everybody know its for permit stay in america.

but WHY the women are so intreresting rather than the men.

is it doing with looking for white men prefer than china guy?

or there are hidden agenda behind this green card?

i repeat, why the women are so CRAZY with this green card? because i heard they would sacrifice their body for this green card

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 16:10:52 |Display all floors

better keep like this

there's true story, i see there is china woman prefer break up for her bf because he don't have a green card for abc guy or white guy

why this green card ruin our youngster generation

yearnfm better we are not know each other, because i'm a very boring guy you that you don't want to know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 16:13:48 |Display all floors

HI xiao_lau_xhu

I responsed you,We family on TV see Amereca basketboll and moveis,Amereca women has nise car, They reside nise huoses,We like Amereca cute dogs,I trust I like Amereca,My schoolmate frend in Amereca must is rech,She come home last yeer,She spending many money buy cloth, shoppng w th my frends and me.We trust Amereca are heavan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-12 16:18:08 |Display all floors

HI xiao_lau_xhu

This OK,I answer you questions? I studing English,I want studng in Amereca next yeer,I work and in school, I want practise English with English frend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.