Author: knowhoyouare

delete [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-15 12:19:37 |Display all floors

Lost your cheap trailer already?

TRASH

admitting to be a trailer trash?  answering to the call of "trash?"

ranting at people with your shameless filthy trashy arse for no reasons

you thought you were interesting?  simply NOT !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 12:24:30 |Display all floors

even the neurosis is 10,000,000 times more interesting than the trash can ever b

NEVER waste time to argue with filth of this type

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 12:40:48 |Display all floors

Trailer park trash - a standard American English definition

Trailer park trash (or trailer trash) is a U.S. English term for people who live in trailers or mobile homes, especially in trailer parks, and lower-class whites in general, regardless of where they actually live.

Trailers provide housing at a lower cost than conventional foundation-built houses. In past decades trailers had few amenities, which led to the popular cultural conception that those who live in trailer parks are usually only those who are too poor or lazy to afford anything else.

Modern manufactured mobile homes, which are identical to homes built in pre-fabricated housing developments, are rapidly replacing the single- and double-wide trailers that most associate with traditional trailer parks.

Because trailer parks require a large amount of space, they are found mostly in rural areas or on otherwise undesirable land in the suburbs.

These factors combine to make "trailer trash" equivalent to "poor, rural and white".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-15 12:48:09 |Display all floors

As I have said before, the shameless 88 edited his post again to avoid being emb

It's funny to argue with a forumite who can not even take responsibilities to his own words, becasue YOU HAVE TO MAKE COPIES!

The former one yesterday->

eightyeight
+ Send message
+ Posts: 2411
+ Joined:
   2003-11-02
  hey sweet cakes
I'd love to strap you on ... 'cept I think yer a boy
Now ain't yer lover callin' you for service? -- he's been up all night (or is that day in the demented werld of goofy lube jobbers?
Wanna me try out my Chinese on you? -- I been workin' on Cantonese so I can curse like hell
But this is an English forum, now ain't it? -- You and your boyfriends are out of yer leauge.
Go primp some more, OK?
What a prima donna!
2005-06-14 09:21

The edited one today->

eightyeight
+ Send message
+ Posts: 2428
+ Joined:
   2003-11-02  hi
I really admire coolmax, whampoa, linvishi and old what's his face ... don't you?
What a goof, huh?
Now I wonder why old what's his face has such an affection for cogito
2005-06-14 09:21

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=397286&page=2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 08:03:21 |Display all floors

You know you’re white trailer trash when

The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your spouse.

You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the table in front of her kids.

You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.

Jack Daniel's makes your list of "Most Admired People."

You think Genitalia is an Italian airline.

You wonder how gas stations keep their restrooms so clean.

Someone in your family died right after saying "Hey, y'all watch this!"

Your Junior/Senior prom had a daycare.

You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.

The bluebook value of your truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas it has in it.

Ya' can't git married to yer sweetheart 'cause there's a dang law against it.

You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

-------- thanks again to my N. American true friend who shared these jokes with me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 09:07:57 |Display all floors

Sorry Daydreamer I am not 88

I swear some formites must work for the Chinese Intelligence agency. Just kidding. You cannot even figure out who is who. Let me re-post what you said about 88s, daughter

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=164815&page=2

"If it is really so ARTIFICIAL, why do you think it will make normal guys like me EXCITED? What excitement are you talking about if this artificial item is to be so innocent?

Yes, I am excited and I am even more excited if it belongs to your daughter, Hey Yeah! sk8ergurl's. Oh, yes, send my regards and ki**es to her. Ooops, better not, she probably has lots of pimples on her face .... being age 14 (ah, the ripe and nice age!)"

Now if I were 88 do you not think I would be angry the way you talked to his daughter?

"If you are not 88 as you said, I will grant you the benefit of the doubt. But I suggest that you stay out of this. The f*eud is mine and Thestud against 88."

I was invited to this party by daydreamer66 she wrote

"White Trash. You are 100% freedom1, a jerk who attacked friends with no reason. When I asked eightyeight if he was freedom1, the brazen coward said he was not. "

Obviously she did not do her homework, maybe she should read my first posts to understand why I attack scumbags

Whampoa first post to me was
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=153271

whampoa
+ Send message
+ Posts: 743
+ Joined:
   2004-08-07
  freedom1 - another MORON
you're an IDIOT .....

I suggest you get down on your knees and kiss Chairman's feet for bothering to explain the obvious to you.

thestud
+ Send message
+ Posts: 1331
+ Joined:
   2004-01-09
  Re:" Your last statement puts your IQ just above monkeys. "
That, candianguy=freedom1, is still 50 points above your IQ!!

Muahahahah!!

Now stubbies thought I was Canadian guy at the time. I guess he changes his pea brain every few seconds.

I am sure 88 will have no problem handling bozos. It is always a joy to see devolution is progress. I know daydreamer can stop the progress by dating thestud. What a cute couple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-16 11:22:53 |Display all floors

adventurous

Thank you for your knowledgeable posts on trailer park trash.

TPJ/88/freedom1/spiritrace is the #1 example of trailer park trash on the CD board.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.