Post time 2005-6-7 22:00:34 |Display all floors
oliver815,,,,大家是读书人!要斯文!!!!
oliver815
+ Send message
+ Posts: 21
+ Joined:
2005-03-18
我去!
都别在这扯蛋了,有啥用啊?你们都是英语高手啊?我就不服给别人挑毛病的人,你凭什么给别人挑毛病?你是英国人?你母语是英语?就算你是!你也就是给别人挑挑语法上的毛病,别的你就最好别管了.什么是规范英语?什么是不规范英语?有的人说得对啊,明白就可以了,非要追求什么规范不规范.有啥用啊?中国学生到外国最龌龊了,学了成千上万的单词和语法,连最基本的语言交流都通不过,你说啥叫标准啊?真tm丢脸!这样的人就得别人给他捅两刀,让他放放血,他就清醒了!

oliver815,,,,大家是读书人!要斯文!!!!

不规范是吗???
你说 I very like you ! 可以吗??????? 我想你也听的懂的了!
我想走! === i want go??
你想死??? you want die??????
我想你也看的懂的哦!!
是不是想说====》 You have seed! 你有种?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 07:13:26 |Display all floors

foxcool is gone, oliver815 comes

Come here, you’re always welcome, speak English please.

If you agree with letting a hundred flowers blossom, a hundred schools of thought contend, share your opinion on Chinglish with us.

Being the Chinese literati, he should learn first of all how to be a man, then how to be a scholar, by no means using vulgar words.

I hope no one believe the regular English ( or canonical English, or pure English, or idiomatic English ) is wrong, and I hope we should give a special position to Chinglish in the on-becoming international language─English.

To foxcool, I miss you much, though we have had fierce disputes. You are smart enough, you know my post was just for arguing sake by twisting your words deliberately and you know I was pissing you off, but hope you also would know I have a kind and righteous intention upon you. Hope you would eliminate your bad habits & conduct, and live in happiness forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 09:24:59 |Display all floors

Hi

Ur post "foxcool is gone, oliver815 comes" is very funny, u wantta show ur flattering or gratitude to him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 23:15:17 |Display all floors

bbc123

bbc123
+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
   2005-05-11

Be brief please.
Don't kill us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 06:34:31 |Display all floors

charlie88

My  three points as a gift to oliver815 are very clear.  Now, I'd like to repeate them again.

1) If you agree with letting a hundred flowers blossom, a hundred schools of thought contend, share your opinion on Chinglish with us.

2) Being the Chinese literati, he should learn first of all how to be a man, then how to be a scholar, by no means using vulgar words.

3) I hope no one believe the regular English ( or canonical English, or pure English, or idiomatic English ) is wrong, and I hope we should give a special position to Chinglish in the on-becoming international language─English.

Clear? If you still don't understand them clearly , I'd like to give you furthur EXPlAlNATION.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.