Author: sleepye

the bummer-youwankerho aka xiaoliza aka xiaolifeidao [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-9 06:26:52 |Display all floors

It is time he makes the donuts

cogita = thestud = xiaolifeidao
He was banned for being an idiot then. Now he calls himself "xiaolifeidao" a.k.a. fellatio or dildo.

I see he uses the term "public toilet' often in his post. He must be describing what his arse is used for. Seems his buddies Serlahc, dear_charles, fioriislave etc and his other chicks with dicks friends have been depositing their load of cum up "xiaolifeidao" arse which was why he called himself 'thestud"

I think he should be called "cum dumpster" seeing all his friends make day and night deposits up his arse. Next he will be chasing male farm animals since no female would want to go near him.

2005-06-07 06:43

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 07:31:00 |Display all floors

No time for poopoo-prick?

xiaolifeidao (xiaoliza)/cogito/thestud: Try to get something straight, you bent pervert, since you don't want to believe me.

Let me reiterate what the guy whose family name you have tried to usurp with your fictitious handle, a guy whose English far surpasses yours, a guy who has been in this forum longer than practically anyone else, a guy who knows me better than almost any other in this forum, a guy who is genuinely my friend, Dr. Chao, told you: I am not spiritrace nor freedom1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I find it sad, don't you, that you are not Chinese, yet you create handles that pretend to be the great overseer of the Chinese: chinesepolice and now, home_guard -- very funny!!!!

What home do you think you are guarding? It certainly isn't your un-virgin ass, and it certainly is not China, and it certainly is not China Daily, for you have been the primary culprit of its debauchery, haven't you, poopoo-prick?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 08:35:34 |Display all floors

88, I am guarding all the arse of Chinese women and their virginity! F-U !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 08:37:59 |Display all floors

sleepye. you bummer-bloodclot, arsehole, cum-dumpster, F-all of-U !!

I am guarding your arse from the foreigners who want to F-your arse !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 08:40:05 |Display all floors

All the homes of the greatest country of CHINA! As Chinepolice, home_guard !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 08:42:42 |Display all floors

Fredom1 is a cocksucker, sucking 88 and like 69 and like to F sleepye's arse!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 08:51:58 |Display all floors

Haha -- you are guarding nothing, fruit-ball!

So, the use of the bogus name xiaolifeidao (aka xiaoliza)/cogito/chinesepolice/thestud is not enough for you eh, pervert?

You have added a few more handles to your repertoire (fioriislave and home_guard) -- the idea is to make it seem as though you have a following? -- I laugh at you, pansy!

I doubt you protected your Momma's non-virgin butt from yourself? But of course, she is not Chinese, is she, you faker?

Or are you someone else? Tell me the truth, don't be a coward!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.