Views: 2972|Replies: 7

For GUYS to understand WOMEN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-5 02:01:04 |Display all floors
"For GUYS to understand WOMEN

swit_angelWords Women Use

Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game
before helping around the house.

Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly."

I thought this was so funny I had to share it. I guess there are a couple of things the Chinese and Westerners share equally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-5 13:19:58 |Display all floors

Is your life too boring for something more interesting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 00:09:37 |Display all floors

Friendless

Where is your sense of humor? Are you so sad in life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 07:23:14 |Display all floors

i thought

it was funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 08:50:44 |Display all floors

very American

interesting.
Not every Chinese can get it, though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 09:52:03 |Display all floors

Yes, same same here in China, I think

>>very American
interesting.
Not every Chinese can get it, though.<<

Why you think so?   It is true with Chinese women, lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 20:14:14 |Display all floors

not only China, I think

That 's really funny....Something should be in common about women! But I really don't want to admit!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.