Author: eightyeight

CAUTION: THIS FORUM HAS A GANG OF RESIDENT THUGS, WHO DELIGHTS IN ATTACKING POST [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-10 13:10:26 |Display all floors

sleepye, he is out

under the new handle featherwind.

feather weight?  he is 200 lbs

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 13:37:24 |Display all floors

The REAL story of 小力废盗

Right on 88! You are mistaken about some things however! xiaolifeidao (or 小力废盗 in Chinese) is by no means a gang leader of any kind. He is a snot-nosed 13 year-old who's pissed off that his mama aborted him back then. Here's his story: his mama was walking the streets like she does every night. But even just asking 10 Yuan per night, it's not easy finding customers. She is just too damn ugly! When she did find some loser he got her pregnant. She decided to have the baby, since that was the only way she'll ever get pregnant. What a shame the doctor told her the baby would be a retard, no hope whatsoever! He said the only way was abortion. So that's what she did. Somehow the thing managed to crawl out of the toilet though. The poor slut took pity on it and kept it alive. And that's the origin of the scumbag we all hate. It has no hope of ever facing society, so it hides in its mama's bedroom all the time. Its only pleasure in life is cut-pasting texts on this forum. It never went to school so doesn't know how to write. Followers??? Does anyone really believe that scumbag has any? It has created multiple handles to create the illusion that there are actually people who support it! So people, don't give it more credit than it deserves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 14:05:42 |Display all floors

that's the true story, punisher, well done!

Now we know why he is a loser, a liar, a sh*tbag waiting to implode.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 14:18:48 |Display all floors

Thanks, fiorii

So...don't blame 小力废盗 too much. Attacking other people is his only way to vent his inferiority complex. He can't go out on the streets because people will laugh at him wherever he goes. So all he can do is visit this forum and envy those people who have a life. Hey 小力废盗, time for your medicine. Gosh, it must really suck to have both your dick AND your brain amputated. Btw, how often a day does your mama let you out of your cage? I truly, honestly, sincerely, feel sorry for you. Poor little poodle! Hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 14:57:30 |Display all floors

ROTFLMAO

[laugh] That was very funny stuff, punisher2005! Oh dear, I almost feel sorry for the guy now -- I guess my dark-side isn't so dark after all! Hmmm ... Nah! He has trashed so many in this forum, let him eat the s... he and his little demented munchins have sown!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 15:24:19 |Display all floors

Just a thought, as I sip my afternoon tea.

You know that if those nasty people really ever tried to have something original and interesting to add to the forum, and if they were not so vile towards those that offered opposing views, they might discover that they can find some sort of acceptance in the world beyond their demented depression, instead of being so cowered in their little rooms, and afraid to get out and participate in life.

Heck, we might even give them a hand every now and again.

Yet, when coquette-o  copies an article to share, and someone makes a comment he doesn't like, his flaming homosexuality comes out and he goes nuts!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 16:22:46 |Display all floors

Reply: Just a thought, as I sip my afternoon tea.

Yeah, those trolls do need medical attention. Maybe this forum's medical expert Dr. Selrahc has some advice. Haha! I think the xiaoli punk is looking for a brain donor online. Obviously he/she/it hasn't been very successful so far. In fact, now I do remember reading xiaoli's posts on a medical forum somewhere. There he tried to get some advice on how to deal with the emotional and psychological consequences of his penis-amputation. But nothing helped! So now he's found a new way to try to get rid of his frustration: this forum!
The best way to deal with these punks is to ridicule the living shit out of them. Never EVER take them seriously. That's exactly what they want!!! Don't let them have that satisfaction. They have no arguments, no logic, no point of view, in short NO BRAINS. They attack absolutely everything and everybody. They hate foreigners, Chinese, whites, blacks, yellows, men, women, etc.! Why?? Because they have no life and suffer from extreme inferiority complexes!! Reading their crap can bring out the dark side in me too sometimes! But what the hell? They are not even worth my anger!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.