Views: 7483|Replies: 23

Who can tell me what's the real friendship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-22 07:48:15 |Display all floors
Dear all,
        Last few months I met a foreign friend who we know each other on the chinadaily. we had a happy time about talking and send several emails together. But when I wanna know more details about him that something wrong with him or me! I ask him if I may know his name, age or some more about him. The answer was shocked me by him. He asked me to fuck off and never ask fucking stupid questions. All of the words were very dirty from his email. I am so sad and puzzled. I really don't know what's wrong with me? If we had no beginning that I won't ask but we did!
       Tell me friends, it is very hard to make friends with foreigners for chinese??????? I am still so sad right now! I can't be clear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-22 18:13:02 |Display all floors

Frienship

I can tell you there are many people out there waiting for true friendship. True friendship is extremely rare and it comes very few times in a person’s life. True friendship is one of the qualities most difficult to attain, because its first requirement is to expose your-self and become totally vulnerable to another human being; it requires total trust, honesty, loyalty, integrity, and giving of one self for the benefit of the other no matter the cost.

True friendship like true love is a very strong emotion and its explosive when both are found in one individual of the opposite sex.

I have been fortunate enough to have encountered this situation twice in my life of substantial years; there have been many problems and obstacles in the relationships, but none to big to handle.

I can speak with complete honesty, my second true friend is also my love, and most interesting of all is that I met her on the net – something which I always believed unreal and impossible. I even wrote articles in this forum about how ridiculous it was to meet true love in the net – I WAS WRONG!

Keep the faith; there is someone out there that will be a good friend to you.

Best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 10:52:10 |Display all floors

well..

well...I don't think your question suits your situation. it is not a friendship thing at all.

actually, you don't have to let those things get you. forget it. no need to be sad or frustrated.

cheer up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 10:57:48 |Display all floors

catpose: next time ask a chinese if the "chinese" is a real chinese....

we got many many many asians here in Beijing alone claiming to be "chinese" .....it is even hard for Beijingers to tell ....until...severl rounds of talks.
but you will just have to not be discouraged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 00:29:12 |Display all floors

LOVE

Edon,

I am really happy to hear that."This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime".

I really love you.

Yours,

Christine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 02:52:49 |Display all floors

Real friendship are nutured through primary and secondary school and for life !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-24 11:08:53 |Display all floors

real friendship appears around you when you seldom notices.

to catch one or two friends arranged by God over your life. they are far too many for you to cherish.

dont expect more who are really scheming!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.