Author: whitedevil

82 year old man and 28 old woman. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-5 02:02:03 |Display all floors

Reply: happy for those love birds

awoman,

I say “go for it”.  You only live once.  He sounds like a great guy.  Really, he sounds like a classy guy (like me).  You don’t come across good people often so you should appreciated him and enjoy yourself.  You will likely make him the happiest man in the world.  Just make sure you are always honest with him.  

By the way, how old are you and what are you studying?

Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 08:19:26 |Display all floors

Raiden

Check this thread. Every post where the poster has "0" posts is Raiden.
He has so many handles talking to themselves.

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=445806

Dear Mr. Dukenukem, aka. pullmyfinger, aka. dear_charles, aka. edpell, aka. yuzhouyuzhou, aka. crcr2003, aka Conchis, aka. Ohmygoodness, aka. Raiden:

(aka means "also known as")

One very sick person who assumes so many different handles I did not have sufficient time to research more than 1% of them. Raiden not only makes outlandish, racist, threatening and offensive posts, he answers them! This nut case talks to himself. I do not think he has many personalities, just one very sick poor excuse for a brain.

Why is here? His job here at CD is to provoke discussion on many topics in many forums. He is a professional troll.

Now doesn't that explain why he gets away with so much?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 09:40:59 |Display all floors

Re: 82 year old man and 28 old woman.

He's a physicist for crying out loud! He's got it all figured out, because when he was 71, she was 17; now he's 82 and she's 28. Guess what? When he is 93, she is 39.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 13:49:07 |Display all floors

lol

liangzai, what a goood explanation!!! marvelous! haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 14:07:04 |Display all floors

Love has no age boundary ! So what a young girl married to a rich smart old man

She definitely will outlive him and inherits all the money !

Smart girl !!

I care less if I am 92 years old, I will spend my money and marry a beautiful girl and have fun.

There is not just ONLY one life to live, but only 10-15 more years to live !

Go for it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 14:11:43 |Display all floors

xinyang, Are you stupid and dumb ? What is your problems. CD designed this way

We have no control of the number of posts because some people likes to show off their 5,000-6,000 posts.

CD has completely changed the format so if you have not been in this Forum for two years, you certainly is in the dark and assume raiden has 7-10 handlers !

Dumb and dumber !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.