What do you think of university marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-20 23:28:08 |Display all floors

to you

I think university marriage only  reflects the respect on human right
To us, It doesn't make sense

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 06:16:04 |Display all floors

it means the government get to realize the students' rights abuse

they have reached the age of marriage in law,why they can't enjoy the happiness of  marriage life.they are adult,they could  choose their lifeway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 08:03:02 |Display all floors

Law on marriage

Sure, I can see the point of not getting married until you graduate from college because of maturity issues and making sure you are financially stable or well on your way to realizing your dreams, but to make a law that says you can not get married is taking away your freedom.  The government should not make that choice for you.  If you want to get married when you are in college - then so be it.  Some people are mature enough to realize what they want in college.  A law stating that you can not marry in college is stripping you of a basic right and of freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 10:52:52 |Display all floors

very ok!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 11:10:50 |Display all floors

no problem

I think it is very common in other developed country ,so it can happen in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 11:27:35 |Display all floors

I know other things would happen......

it's hard to say yes or no, but if this clause were passed(has it been passed?), then it would be needed to found lots of nursery schools in campus, which would create job positions for society, and meanwhile the universities could enlarge their range of student source. but these professors would be asked to allow mother students to skip classes to feed their babies......and all stuff like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-21 13:49:39 |Display all floors

i am for it

it's the legal right for a university student to marry
and it's two peoples thing, others have no authority to interrupt

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.