Author: adable

What do you think of university marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-20 09:16:07 |Display all floors

I agree to such a regulation

althoug I agree to this , i can't do , just because i have'nt a martirial base,
also  i am not sure i could be  resposible for the other part forever !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 09:35:50 |Display all floors

i disagree with you

what make you hold such a preserved idea , in my opionion , if i have sever years of working experience, now i want to  go back to the university  for my further study to enrich myself , during this period ,i meet
with a beautful gril ,a lovely girl or she has the same experence with me , and we fall in love with each other , so i think we could get together, what do you think !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 14:06:07 |Display all floors

not say anything bad

I am a orthodox guy.so reget for no girl friend in my university live.University marry  isn't checked by law,isn't blocked by morality.It is only a choice of university man.The other people should say anything bad at it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 15:39:36 |Display all floors

I don't think that's good for univesity students!!

As college life is the most important part of our life    really golden time during which we set our independence and own personality(character) which  has the leading point  all through ur life.without which we can hardly fine real happiness.  but after getting married.they will definitely lose this precious chance  there are lots of problems which don't need to exist and will be obstacles to their development.  so it's really not that good to get married when you are colllege students!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 16:32:34 |Display all floors

university marriage is not suitable for students.

I do not agree the university marriage.As i studied in University i had some classmates having boyfriends or girlfriends.They fell in love deeply and they ate ,play and study together.It seemed that nothing could seperate them.But within one year after graduation they seperated soon.When i asked why they said the actural life is so different from their imagation.They have so many different ideas about relationship with each other's parents,job,children and so on. So i thinks the university marriage will result in unlucky families.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 19:56:35 |Display all floors

my view

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-20 22:32:24 |Display all floors

I believe it will give the students a big headache.

personal opinion: marriage is not suitable for students, as a student
,you don't have a mature opinion on the future!!! the economic foundation
is very importation in the life. but main economy source of most of the student is their parent in china!!so what can they do if something is happe like having a kid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.