Author: adable

What do you think of university marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-16 18:03:10 |Display all floors

support

everybody has the right to get married with his/her willings once he or she is older than legal marriage age.
It's also reflection of human right, any way,i'm so glad to see Chinese goverment cancel the ban, cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-16 23:00:29 |Display all floors

it's not a prblem.

everyone have their rights to chose whether got married in university.it's their rights.we do not disturb them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-17 20:51:44 |Display all floors

it up to you!

I think it is difficult to say approve or disapprove it. because every one has the free to decide it by himself only not breaking the law. For me, i want to have a single life, and i also advise someone who want  to have marriage in university  had better think it over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 11:23:58 |Display all floors

feel same

in now society,there are too many similar restrictions deprive our opportunity to complete.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 12:03:03 |Display all floors

this topic may be end...

i wish the administrator start a new topic to talk over..this topic is so baldness that we need a new one:)

whether got married in universtiy is not the real poblem that need we take deep discuss on it .
OVER NOW.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-18 13:15:26 |Display all floors

University marriage

I's  reasonable to allow college students to get marriage.In my opinion college students have legal rights to get marriage if he or she had already 22 or 20 years ode.I belive every people could have a rational consideration before he/she get the choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-19 20:35:16 |Display all floors

i don't agree nor refuse

i know that it is legal to marry in the university. but i think it is not suitable to get married in university. Age affects marriage attitude. everyone who wants to marry should ask himself if he or she is prepare to do. if he or she can deal with the problem of housework,money,love, then that's ok

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.