Views: 4524|Replies: 4

My wonderful April Fool's Day!you will like. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-1 16:02:42 |Display all floors
I got up at 6:30 o'clock in morning.The Bell of my handset rang me to wake.I knew today was April Fool's Day.HAHA,what should i do?I must do some funny jokes or toy with someone.Let me think.
Yeah,I had a good idea of making a laugh at somebody.Quickly,I edited a wonderful mobile message,the content was that "Hey!Link to the internet or turn on your TV sound at once!Do you know?It was at zero o'clock yesterday that TaiWan announced to be independenced.Our air force had already bombed the main of military base of TaiWan succesfully twice.You didn't know it,did you?Look at you!liking a lazy piggy lie on your bed.Take your heart to your homeland!"After i finished ,i sent it to my friends.HAHA,what a wonderful job!How clever am I!
Ok,It's a relaxing thing to do is to listen light music.Waiting for my partners' reply.Which expression will be turned on their face?Which way they will do for me?I don't know.In a word,there will be a highlight.(splendid scene)HEHE,but my dear readers can't see this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 17:16:59 |Display all floors

Not a good joke

It will be better if you send out something as:

Taipei

SB Chen just declared he support one China policy, and believe it is the best for Taiwan people. He is planning to nominate a deligation to start talk of reuniting China with Beijing.

But really I hope it is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 23:54:26 |Display all floors

it will become true!

Taiwan,of course will be reunited by mainland china once our country become more prosperous and the military capability get stronger,i am sure we will at last solve the problem between Taiwan Strait and mainland china,for our economic is moving at a fantastic speed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-2 00:13:49 |Display all floors

sorry, that's not a good april fool's joke

i agree with niulaoye.

a good april fool's joke should be something that is unbelievable, not scary.  taiwan declaring independence is all-too believable, i'm afraid.  

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-9 10:39:05 |Display all floors

Thanks

I see what you meaning.
Thanks,our online friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.