Views: 3078|Replies: 2

What if You are working for WTO and UN as an Country sole represntative? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-1 11:03:22 |Display all floors
To sit around the table with so many country members in discussing topics which might need  have to reach Multinational Agreement could be
very excited thing.

Standing amoungt, you might totally forget who you are, you are just like a speaker for you country,trying your best effort to defence your country if there is something alleged as illegal.

And yOU  MUst hold lots of info about differenct countries, make a chear chart FOR your Negotiation-----People involved----Interests---Position---BATNA----BEST BEST TO WALKAWAY FROM THE NEGOTIATION----objective Criteria.......

Hot hot...

I think the man who do this kinda job could be a super man, not afraid of being attacked, and very quick wit to respond to interpret its position...

Good...

Could we stimulate a MINI  UN HERE in unv or in groups for enjoying

best west.

we are now to recuit the members for participation.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-2 19:06:16 |Display all floors

I'm sure that doberman...

...as the only authorized representative of Dobridania will welcome participation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 15:12:20 |Display all floors

Do you know Who are giveing lesson for those leaders or figurehead in the polit

I heard that IT is very boring to give lesson to the Leader of CPC,

You are almost reading to them what you have written while giving them a book.

Them can answer question, and you just answer them>

Are you sure  China is a legal society?  or something Man rule this society in some other ways by some kinda of ethic

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.