Author: sleepye

Welcome to CD (Guangdong) English Club Contact: cdguangzhou@126.com [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-27 23:34:04 |Display all floors

Hi

LiangNing,What you say now seems to be contrary to that you said on Sunday.You always complained,to me,that the meeting was so far away that we have to take one hour to PanYu Station,and then,1.5Yuan was spent on NO.8 bus which was proven later that it couldn't take us to DaFuShan Park,which was suggested to take by Sleepye.But for me,this is a good adventure,I think,that encountering some barriers we never expect,and fixing them.It is good to gather outdoor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 07:56:50 |Display all floors

plan for May 1st holidays

I wont go out of the town, but I have a volunteer work to do. Anyone of you would like to join , please contact me. I think it good for some of us to give hand to others who are in need of help.

It is not about donation. We will probably go to schools of handicapped. I was introduced to that group. If some of you are interested in it, please join us.

BTW, Jack, it is a pity we did not take bikes there that day, Liangling wanted to take a bike, you know. Hope we can have a chance in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-28 20:02:26 |Display all floors

YooHoo

while we were having lunch, I was lunch for the mOsquitOs!
those pesky little pest are worst than the normal size ones.
apparently they think an O blood person has alot of hOles to suck on.
i had more than ten big O's on each leg!
such a 'strong' person as happybday is NO match for these pest,
for they have transmitted a sick person's fever to me!
i'm still sniffing...and in bed most of the time!
hOwever, i enjoyed the lunch, though they are SO normal, i finished everything!
I liked everybody and its always enjoyable to be in contact with other human beings for absolutely NO reason!
Indeed I am looking forward to meeting more friends, new and existing, there is no 'disadvantage', but outside, I like outside, it is very good escape for shy girls, but I am 1/4 shy. *hehe*
Yeah, beautiful places in China are always outside the big cities.
And panyu is full of good outdoor places!
I recommend panyu places because I am already in Panyu! *haha*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 11:57:30 |Display all floors

best regard with you!

I  feel sorry to you, Happybaby, on behalf of mosquitos and us. Yes, you are great, you have more blood than any other of us, so the mosquitos liked you most, and you became the victim, and saved all of us ( I was saying joke).

Take care, best regard with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 10:11:48 |Display all floors

fight against mosquitos

Hi, CO, i suggest you to buy some electrical applicances to fight against mosquitos. There are many choices for you. Pay a visit to supermarket.

BTW, i am still keep working. Anyone of you want to have a meet and drink at evening, please let me know. I'd love to join. The volunteer work has not been confirmed until now.

Best wishes to everyone!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 12:45:49 |Display all floors

Karaoke?

Karaoke guys? what about \the night of May 2?

My friends tell me China has  a whole lot of K kings or Queens, while there are also a whole lot of real bad singers that are toururing to the ears. hhe... guess which group i belong to? well, i have to tell u, it's the latter, hehe.. but if u can tolerate my firsr song, then should be able to do for the second, and the 3rd....lol. ok, seriously, how about get together, for those who have a lot of free time, fortunately or unfortunately like me, ok ok?

i;ll let the rest of u decide a place if the idea sounds interesting to a few. who knows, we might be able to discover a China version of Britney Spears or a West Life boy. :-)

let me know.

I am Abby if you have not forgotten me fo\r too long. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-1 22:22:53 |Display all floors

Are You Going To....?

Are you going to Scarborough Fair? hehe.. ooops, nope, but are you going to Liu Hua Hu Park tomorrow?

Bacon, HappyBday, Abby are going to meet at the front exit of the park at 11am tomorrow May 2nd.

And in the afternoon we shall be in the Gothan Book Bar and have a talk there.

If u r going (either or both places), u can contact Bacon at this number.

1363132 8820

Hope to see some of u tomorrow!

Enjoy your holiday, try to get away from the flu. :)

Abby :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.