Author: sleepye

Welcome to CD (Guangdong) English Club Contact: cdguangzhou@126.com [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-23 20:25:40 |Display all floors

happyday, do you have my telephone number or anyone else of our group?

If not, please pick my tel number in your box.

I dont think you can find us, since we never meet before.

cu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 21:57:18 |Display all floors

so glad to have a happy time againt

I am sorry to show up so late. Yes, we will meet tomorrow, so glad to have a happy time againt with some nice guys and girls. Aha!!!!

The weather of  tomorrow  follows:

Tomorrow: Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tomorrow night: Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

So take a umbrella is a good choice no matter for rain or bright sunshine.

keep good shape and climp up, see you!

This time I also want to upload a map of our gathering place to tell people know to get there, but I still face the same problem as last time. So, wish good luck with you to find the gathering place. My handset number is 13631328820 (I recharged my handset just this afternoon). If you are lost tomorrow, maybe I can become the last straw of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 22:12:25 |Display all floors

some information

大夫山森林公园

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

地处市桥镇西北部,横跨市桥、钟村两镇,总面积8430亩,其中林地7110亩,以人工林为主。公园境内地势起伏,沟谷交错,有大量的人工山塘,蓄水面宽阔。境内有大小山岗9个,主峰大夫岗海拔高度222.6米,为番禺区第二高山;其他海拔高度为50-80米,山岗东西绵延2.6公里,南北伸展2公里,面积为5.2平方公里。大夫山森林公园以山水为依托,突出森林特色。
森林公园以常绿树种为主体,通过规划改造逐步形成多树种、多层次、多色彩、多香味浑然一体的森林景观。

公园人文景观较多。如饮马泉,相传西汉初年陆贾大夫南下番禺,说服南越王赵佗归顺汉朝时,路经此地,人困马渴,在此休息,马用前蹄刨出一眼甘泉。又如风门坳,它是两座山之间一处奇趣的凹形,传说是伦文叙与柳先开斗法的风门。其他还有大夫阁、大夫书院、黎正川坊、七盏灯湖等。

另外,还有石云古道、玉谷涧、清风亭、松涛亭、聚香湖、印月桥等景点。

旅游贴士

交通:在市桥有班车直达。

大夫山森林公园 Da Fu shan in Panyu (near Califord)

资源特色及活动内容:以湖光花木、田园生态为主,有饮马泉、大夫阁、大夫书院、七盏灯湖、清风亭、印月桥等景点。
  地址:广州市番禺市桥禺山大道西
  电话:84807783
  交通线路:288路(广州——市桥),在富华中路换乘16路     

二汽
车型:普通  市客运站总站 花园酒店 动物园南门 南方日报社 五羊新村 客村立交 墩·和 园艺场 上·冲 上冲南 洛溪桥脚 洛溪新城 海滨花园 大·石 礼·村 钟·村 隆·辉 左·边 番禺市桥总站

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-24 20:36:27 |Display all floors

Dafushan meeting is very enjoyable!

Thanks for all of you who spent the great day with me! I feel very refreshed , a little bit exhausted though.

It is a pity Belinda donnot show up and emily happened to be there last weekend. Some of our old friends did not come to join us today. But I am looking to meet you guys next time.

Thanks for J.V as usual for his volunteer work to drive Shunde group to Dafushan and for his interesting talk. To be frank, I am afraid if he is absent, how can we keep the meeting fun and interesting. He is our heart and soul.!!

Thanks for Liangning, Jack, May, Sam, Ling and Cathy for their continuous support for our activities. Meeting new friends are excited moments in our life, while sharing happy hours with old friends is another reward I get from this life.

It is great to meet Charcles and Happyday05 today, anyone who did not attend the meeting cannot know whether Happyday is a lady or gentleman, I think. I have thought happyday must be a pretty girl yesterday, while He is a strong gentleman. :))))

As usual , we have to thanks Bacon for his cafeful preparation for the schedule.

Abby and the other old friends, how are you? We have talked about you guys, J.V even planned to drive you to Nanhai, a pity that you did not show up this time.

The next meeting will be held after May 1st holidays. I wish all of you a lovely holidays!

Sleepye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-24 22:45:43 |Display all floors

We're back safe and sound

Hi there everybody.......we're back safe and sound. The four of us, Shunde delegation , came to watch a movie in my home and then for a veeeeeeeeeeeery delicious local dinner.

I drove Sam, Cathy and Ling back to Ronggui and guess what....I went back to Daliang alone and I didn't get lost!

I will miss you guys until next meeting.

Oh Sleepye, if you want to come tomorrow to shenzhen, you're still on time !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 08:37:12 |Display all floors

What a wonderful Sunday evening for you guys!!

I really hope I was there with you guys!!!!!

Thanks for your invitation again. I have to follow up the project I did last week , since the May 1st holiday is coming. BTW, I had a very good sleep and got up sooo late! Wish Bacon and you have nice work days there! I promise to provide handsome service for your company next time.

Take care

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 08:54:08 |Display all floors

I will attend next meeting

Hi Sleepye,

It's a pity that I didnot meet you last Sunday,I have to have the medical check yesterday.From your post,I can know you must have a good time!

Well,I'll pay attention to the notice here and gonna attend next meeting. And next meeting is during Labour day holidays or after that?If during the holiday,you can contact my home No.:84253059 ,I m living in Haizhu District right now as well.

Sunny

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.