Author: sleepye

Welcome to CD (Guangdong) English Club Contact: cdguangzhou@126.com [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-3 12:53:11 |Display all floors

Zinc Book Bar

We are going to the Zinc Book Bar this afternoon. If anyone is interested to join, pls contact Bacon at
136 3132 8820

See you there!

Abby

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-9 17:12:36 |Display all floors

May 15 Meeting

Dear all,

Hope you are all sound and well after the holidays.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

Share your interesting and refreshing holiday stories with us this Sunday.

I suggest we meet in Zinc Bar this Sunday for free talk.

Have a nice week!

Sleepye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-9 21:13:59 |Display all floors

the address of Zinc book bar

The book bar is also at Tianhe District(天河区)。The book bar is called Zinc Cafe Bar(锌书吧) which is located in 体育西横街(Tiyu Rd.W) , at the north side of the road. The color of the logo of the book bar is pink.There is a branch of ICBC(中国工商银行) next to the book bar, at the wester side.

If you take a taxi, you can ask the driver to drop you off at 体育西横街的工商银行, then you will find the book bar.

If you take subway, you can get out of the station of 体育西站(Tiyuxi Station)or体育中心站(Tiyuzhongxin Station)。

If you want to have a shopping before the gethering, you can go to Teem Plaza(天河城)。Then come out from the southen exit to 天河南一路(Tianhenanyi Rd.), and find the fashion shop TOUGH(它扶时装店), the shop keeper will tell you the shortest way to the book bar.

If you take a bus, got off when the bus reaches the Teem Plaza Bus Station(天河城站) at 天河南一路(Tianhenanyi Rd.), for example, Number 263 and 130 bus will go to there. There is a alley straightly down to the back door of the book bar. The alley is just between the bus station and a little fashion shop called "小工时尚消费-my little fashion family". A pink logo "Zinc" will appear in afront of you at the end of that alley.

If you read all above and still don't know how to get to the book bar, you can call the number (020)85585597 or the number of the boss, ShiHey:13503012084. If you have the need, you also can speak English to her. After all of this, if you are still muddled, you can call me 13631328820, aha.

See you this weekend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 10:09:35 |Display all floors

May 15 Meeting

hi, all, I would like to attend the meeting
my name :  Coco liu
email : cocoliu888888@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 13:51:51 |Display all floors

This time, I won't miss it!!

As God as my witness...
This time I won't miss it !!

If so, I will say " God, you really cheat me!!"

kidding.... :-)))

See all of you there... :-)))  lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 13:54:43 |Display all floors

oops. forgot to ask the time~~

hmm...

sleepy, when ?? I'd prefer the afternoon... coz. er,... u know, lazy girl..... :-p

need to sleep in the morning.. ..  hehehehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-10 14:48:23 |Display all floors

Belinda, you won't be late this time

lauweb, can you send your information to cdguangzhou@126.com

thanks a lot and see you soon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.