Author: cogito

China is THE GREATEST COUNTRY in the world, and here is why [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-27 18:20:18 |Display all floors

aha

Anyways, to talk about politics, or affairs between nations, there are other columns in the forum. I suggest you post in other places.
Here is all about flr. If you think I am flirting, fine, it is in line with this column. Are you jealous about my flirting or "highly educated" issue?
---------------------

To express one's love to one's country is politics, according this airheaded "decent" western woman foiretta.

F is translated as FLIRTING rather than friendship according to  this "highly educated" western woman.

You are going to see yourself tailored more for Flea Market, forreta!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 18:30:09 |Display all floors

man,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 18:37:31 |Display all floors

Where

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 19:01:58 |Display all floors

E!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 19:26:47 |Display all floors

thanks for what

What a load of ballocks you have posted... you are certainly shown to all of us that how much of an idiot you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 19:29:57 |Display all floors

Forum slut fioretta hates Chinese men, haha ...thats why she is walking the stre

fioretta
+ Send message
+ Posts: 55
+ Joined:
   2005-04-13

Don't know men

I'm Chinese and have dated a few Chinese men. I found the relationships quite awkward. I feel men are quite realistic and are not interested in deep discussions about opinions, feelings, interests, arts and so on and that gives me an impression that men don't have feelings.

Their interests are quite in line with the mainstream, such as Karaok, watching football games, golf (to show their social status) and play pc games. That is to say, they have little personality in their interests. I love going to theatres and they go with me, not to enjoy but to please me. They have no suggestions for where to go vacations and always ask me to decide. They have little knowledge about anything, unless those learned in schools. One of my ex bfs was quite well-off and he made me understand that asap, even though I don't give a damn about his bmw car. He was shocked if I suggested "let's go trekking", "let's do backpack", instead of "let's go see a famous scenic spot and stay in a 5 star hotel". I'm bored.

I feel that they like being with me only because I'm appropriate, have good education, have a decent job and look, have good manners and that's all. I feel they don't care who I am. They are sad when I broke up with them only because they thought they wasted time with me.

Are all men the same? Do they bother to understand their women? What are they interested about women (apart from sex, please)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 23:23:41 |Display all floors

We wonder what forum slut fioretta has to say about her own dad?

<<Their interests are quite in line with the mainstream, such as Karaok, watching football games, golf (to show their social status) and play pc games. That is to say, they have little personality in their interests.>>

It tells more about forum slut fioretta's own failures in life than about the average Chinese male.

Sounds to me like fioretta was abused at home by her own dad.

Therefore, the self-hatred.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.