Time: (March 26th), 14:30~16:30 in the afternoon
Place: Demasun coffe shop
            3rd Floor, the fifth Avenue walkway, Jian She Road No.26

禾木本咖啡馆科大店
      建设路26号第五大道步行街3F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 10:33:10 |Display all floors

the second gathering

Great! Glad to know that your Club is going to hold the second gathering despite the discouraging attendance at the first. I know you girls are perseverant and more and more people will get to know your club. Keep working on your Club.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 14:09:31 |Display all floors

Congratulations

Glad to hear a Club like BJ was established in Chengdu, congratulations!

But, I have a question about your post. What's your newly topic this time?  You didn't mention yet, and your arrangement is a duty day, some of office folks could not attend. Should you arrange it on weekend next time?  It may convenience for who is eager to join.

dream_worm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-23 20:21:32 |Display all floors

Time and topics

Thank you for your propose.

Time: 14:30~16:30  Saturday( March 26th)

There are two topics here:
1.We all living in Chengdu now, and maybe most of you are born from here. But I am not, I like here very much, not only I went to college here but also I like the spring here so much. My homeland Hainan island is so hot the whole year almost. But somebody like living in Beijing,because they believe Beijing is the culture capital of China. Somebody like living in Shenzhen, because Shenzhen is a clean and beautiful city there,and easy to Hong Kong for shopping. Which city do you like more? And why?
2.During our study or our work,we are so busy all day sometimes that hardly consider our parents,our lovers,our friends or our families.When we finish our study or complete our tasks, I believe we prefer others that we love happier than us, Is that right? So, in our CD club, would you like to tell us how kind your parents or your lover is so good to you.We believe you are the sweetest one.

Those two topics I figure out for a few days, if  you have better opinions, please tell me or write out. Thank you:)
Hold togather is the power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 08:14:35 |Display all floors

To Sophia

尽管我不在成都,我也会支持你的。加油!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 08:56:23 |Display all floors

hehe

:)
Sorry for my mistakes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-24 10:06:09 |Display all floors

About the map

Ming
我很奇怪一直不能把地图贴上去
昨天中午没有弄好,尹尧说要经过chinadaily的人工审核才可以贴上去
结果我去上班后
晚上回来发现不能贴
只能上午和中午可以贴
然后我今天一大早就把地图发到我的邮箱,上班的时候去办公室发
结果在办公室折腾半天发现格式不对,还是要jpg的格式,可是办公室的电脑没有photoshop
我又偷跑宿舍在我的电脑操作
可是才37K的图就是发不上去
我不知道是什么原因
你知道吗
我要回办公室去了
中午见!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.