Author: saiyuki2005

Time & Place, Topics for CD club in Chengdu(March,26) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-29 17:07:57 |Display all floors

To angeswy

You can contact either Sophia or me. Or also you can check the former post.
The Chengdu CD club is similar to the one in Beijing. I have joind the Beijing CD club before. I really found it is a good way to make new friends and practice your oral English. So I create one in Chengdu, and let more english fans have a good environment to improve their communication and presentation skills. Our club is just a baby now, really need more warmhearted and altruistic people to join us. Our club is completely free. For more detail you can check the former post or see the introduction of Beijing CD club.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 16:03:01 |Display all floors

Good afternoon

Hi,everyone

First for the agneswy,sorry for late answering.

Very welcome to join our CD club.
Last weekend,our CD club just only one person came--it was me. I was a little upset.
Ming wasn't in Chengdu last week, and seems some guys want to come but didn't. I don't know why they are worrying about.But just don't shy!!
And you see the development of the whole world? Every person can speak English if you walk on the street one day!We need to speak out exactly and learn more from the club. Can you see the tsunami and the coming erathquake in Indonesian which bring the tragedy to the people? How lucky we are, why can't we learn happily and be more confident.
Maybe my work preparation is not good enough,including the topics.
We will change the gathering palace.

So we decided to put off the gathering utill next weekend.
No matter how, we will keeping on holding the club. We won't give it up.
If you have any problems, you can contact with me or Ming.
My email is: neng_email@163.com
Ming'email is: wanm@edri.cn:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-31 18:58:54 |Display all floors

to Sophia

Be patient, Sophia.
Please make a try, guys in Chengdu.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 09:36:32 |Display all floors

My mail address will be changed

wanm@edri.cn has been cancelled already.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 11:36:47 |Display all floors

我爱成都小吃.....

AROUND CHINA

CHENGDU'S SNACK.

BUT WHICH ONE IS THE MOST POPULAR IN CHINA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 13:18:07 |Display all floors

To sophia_cai

Thanks for your reply. I would like to join CD club and make friends with other people. But I am a little afriad to open my mouth to speak English. I know you and other members are at work, while I am a student studying in Si Chuan Normal University. I am  majoyed in English, however, my English level is limited. I am ashamed than to mention it.I want to give a progress and change myself.
Have  the members  worked?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-1 15:18:42 |Display all floors

Cheer

FIrst thanks for Hudson's support all the time.
yelson lives in Beijing now?
Welcome to Chengdu for more snack.The chafing-dish is delicious.

Ming, I just copy your email from our first English forum. If you've changed that, you can update it.:)

To agneswy: It doesn't matter. We welcome the braze guy forever,so just don't shy.I believe your English will be more and more better if you keep on with us.
Cheer!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.