Author: orchid1214

我需要写一份英文简历,遇到以下几个问题 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-26 22:12:48 |Display all floors

any would help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-2 22:43:04 |Display all floors

Needn't add the reasons for deminssion to your resume

You  needn't add the reasons for demission of prevenient job to  your resume.First ,if the interviewer doesn't care your prevenient job,that seems unwanted.Worse more,if there are something disadvantageous to you, which you realize at the moment  of interview,You can't reply to the interviewer freely because of the resume. Second,different enterprise has different enterprise culture,therefore don't use the same resume to apply several companies !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-3 20:38:39 |Display all floors

my opinion

i think  the most important thing is not honesty,  the  interviewer just want to test your logical ability and see your ways of thinkin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-3 20:38:59 |Display all floors

my opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-25 18:43:34 |Display all floors

hi

I think you'd better tell him your good things,and do not speak you bad things,if you they ask ,you can tell them honestly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-1 21:06:26 |Display all floors

你打错单词了!

标题中的“opoion”应为“opinion”!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 12:20:16 |Display all floors

Just brief and powerful

Brief introduction to yourself (includes quitting reasons) is essential for showing your sincerity and frankness. But remember, it ought to be brief.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.