Views: 1362|Replies: 1

share a true story with you & need your advice now! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-11 22:08:43 |Display all floors
Share a story with you & need you advise now
One of my best friends recently told me a story happened to her last year. She is a university student. Last summer, she went to a foreign company to be a volunteer do some job. You know as a volunteer, they didn’t provide any salaries. And recently, the foreign company didn’t accept any person as a volunteer unless you have any relatives or very close friends there. She told me one of her relatives worked there.  So……. After the interview, about two weeks later, the company agreed to accept her for one month, they also signed the agreement. The company provides some welfare to their employees, one of its English classes. The aims are to enhance their English level. My friends really wanted to improve her English skills. Cos’ the teacher in the company all are foreigners. So she almost attended every class. After a period time, she got along well with all the teachers and staff in the training dept. when it comes to the end of her practice time, the program manager in the training dept. said to her, she could attend the class if she had time. She was quite serious about the word. From then on, she sometimes attended the class and nothing happen. Suddenly, one day the program manager said to her whether the company allowed her to attend the class, or even the company didn’t not know the matter. After that, she thought the program manager was a little bit……. You know. The next time she attended the class, the program manager asked her to the HR dept. to see the HR manager.  The HR manager warned her that if the person who do not work in the company not allow to attend the class. She told me at that time she was totally hurt by the foreigners (the two managers).
Until now she didn’t tell any her relatives what had happen to her in that company. And her folks now want her to the company again as a volunteer in the coming summer holiday.
The problem is that she really wants to go there again, but she is not sure whether the company will accept her again. In the other word, what efforts she does that the company will accept. And she doesn’t want to bring any troubles to her relative.
After I listen the whole story, I have no idea about this.
So I turn to you all for some advice. And thanks in advance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 22:54:44 |Display all floors

just warn the HR

if HR manager want to fire your friend, tell him go ahead, because the time HR manager fire your friend is the time HR manager's forefinger be cutted, I will help you!
just for fun, I think your friend must go to talk with HR manager, you can treat him a lunch or gift him sth, that's my opinion, I haven't experience, so you can think about it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.