Views: 3398|Replies: 7

teaching and YOUR CHINA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-7 18:24:48 |Display all floors
Sorry to post like SELRAHC...but i want to know what all you English Teachers think of TEACHING in his CHINA...

What do you think of the country, food, people, and so on?

Is it as you expected or a dissapointment...??

Do you prefer it OVER your COUNTRY>>

What do you think of this CHINA>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 11:39:26 |Display all floors

I love teaching in China

Beats the hell outta living on Teesside.

Yesterday was amazing.  It was so warm, I only had one class in the afternoon.  I went to sit on the steps by the football pitch, sun beating down, listening to music, studying a bit of Chinese.  I then played basketball, and I don't even like basketball but it was great.  
I love 5RMB haircyts, 20RMB massages, 1RMB streetfood, 2RMB beer.  I could work three times as many hours a week back home and have less disposable income (relatively speaking).

I don't even get pissed off about anything anymore - internet not working, no heating in my apartment etc, it's ok, spring is here, i've ditched my long johns, life is great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 11:57:37 |Display all floors

good to hear

right on, ilunga.  Hearing stuff like that makes me want to move to china.  Life in the fast lane can really suck.  Work work work, family family family.  Can’t find a moment of peace for myself any more.  Even when I have nothing to do, there is always something work or family related swimming in my head.  I'm not even 30 yet, already I feel like I'm a tired old man.  <sigh>

Bro, I wish I had a life like yours -- being able to just kick back, relax, and think of nothing but having a good time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 12:19:12 |Display all floors

Wanna be a teacher

How come I'm not a teacher.  Really envy you!  

Is there anybody to help me get a teaching position in Shanghai, from kintergarden to universities? I'm fluent in English and Chinese.  I'm an investment banker with no formal teaching experiences.  But I know well about finance, business, statistics, economics, mathetics, and language teaching is also very interesting.  

Write me at: survey_markk@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 16:30:01 |Display all floors

hmmm

Yesterday was amazing. It was so warm, I only had one class in the afternoon. I went to sit on the steps by the football pitch, sun beating down, listening to music, studying a bit of Chinese. I then played basketball, and I don't even like basketball but it was great.
I love 5RMB haircyts, 20RMB massages, 1RMB streetfood, 2RMB beer. I could work three times as many hours a week back home and have less disposable income (relatively speaking).

Couldnt agree more. Even though i have railed against Shenzhen, today has been amazing, bright sunshine, clear skies, and warm!

In my hometown in england it is blowing freezing....snowstorms!! miserable damned weather....!

I have also took the imperative and started studying chinese, getting into watching basketball, i also think the massages and stuff are good too...you ar e right in what you say Ilunga.

And xiphoid, u are right too, the anxiety culture we have in the west is madness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 16:30:30 |Display all floors

hmmm

Yesterday was amazing. It was so warm, I only had one class in the afternoon. I went to sit on the steps by the football pitch, sun beating down, listening to music, studying a bit of Chinese. I then played basketball, and I don't even like basketball but it was great.
I love 5RMB haircyts, 20RMB massages, 1RMB streetfood, 2RMB beer. I could work three times as many hours a week back home and have less disposable income (relatively speaking).

Couldnt agree more. Even though i have railed against Shenzhen, today has been amazing, bright sunshine, clear skies, and warm!

In my hometown in england it is blowing freezing....snowstorms!! miserable damned weather....!

I have also took the imperative and started studying chinese, getting into watching basketball, i also think the massages and stuff are good too...you ar e right in what you say Ilunga.

And xiphoid, u are right too, the anxiety culture we have in the west is madness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 21:05:45 |Display all floors

i wanna inventor like Albert Einstein

i love staying at school,this is a more calm,harmony place to do work i wanna.i gonna work i am used to,definitely a wonderful life is indespensible

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.