Views: 2598|Replies: 5

Foreigner needs leagl advice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-7 17:37:17 |Display all floors
I've been working in Changchun for the past 11 month. My contract is up in April. First, I want the company I work for to hand over the residents permit and my teacher's certificate, because people told me that I should have them, is this true? Second, a friend told me that I should get according to contract 500 USD plus 1000 RMB medical insurence refund (which is also in my contract) in cash if that's my choice, is that also true? And finally, at the end of my contract they are to provide me with a visa to leave China, how long should the expiration date be? a week, two weeks, three days ...? I need some answers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 17:47:51 |Display all floors

leagl advice?

you must be a bad teacher since you cannot spell LEGAL correctly.

true. only you and the china govt should handle the work permit and residence permit. your employer got no use of it and not very legal if they keep it away from you.

what does it have to do with  Friendship, Love, Relationships  forum anyway?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 18:16:43 |Display all floors

posted in survival tips

You posted in "survival tips" column and I replied to you there.

Sleep..., don't be too harsh.  He / she typed too fast and messed up with the spelling, understandable....

He/she is seeking advices from friends, so it is OK to post it here too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 18:19:27 |Display all floors

you may need to enter...

You may need to enter Arbitration to settle the dispute, but that may not resolve it.

You could always bring a legal representative to help you resolve the matter...have u got a lawyer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-9 15:15:38 |Display all floors

leagl advice

i apologize.

i understand nobias.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-12 15:22:25 |Display all floors

tips, hope it can help you

if your contract has some rights you absolutely can enjoy it. is there your country's embassy office in changchun? you may call them to query any questions about visas.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.