Views: 5070|Replies: 6

Chongqing Beauty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-8 20:42:13 |Display all floors
Have you ever been to Chongqing.if yes,you are luky because there are most beauty in the world.wa wa---.Of cource this is just my feeling.why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-8 21:22:56 |Display all floors

up!up!up!

i totally agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-8 21:30:01 |Display all floors

There are good reasons.

The climate makes the beauty.In Sichuan or Chongqing the climate is perennially warm and moisture and short of sunshine,so the complexion of the Sichuan women is more tender and white.Besides the Sichuan people like spicy food and eat lots of chilli which keep them in perfect shape.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-9 10:06:50 |Display all floors

Do you know the difference

In fact ,there are beautys every where,but why there is a saying ,if you were a gentle man don't go to chongqing,because you will regret having married so early if you do that.so there must be some thing differece not only in phisical appearance ,but also in culture and habit ,maybe some others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-9 10:59:39 |Display all floors

sichuan ren

i agree with you,one of my fellows are from chongqing,
once a time, we go to a restaurant for  supper,a very famoust sichuan dish,shuizhuyu, after eatting the meat, he even drink some of the soup.
but strange still, they never get any whelk on their face,and keep a good face colour.

Use magic tools Report

jellyw has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-9 15:13:29 |Display all floors

I think many girls are pretty from chongqing !

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-23 15:02:19 |Display all floors

with out a doubt!!!

why do you thing my girlfriend lives there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.