Views: 2591|Replies: 4

Hsu B.G.: 'No love without white girls' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-9 02:32:13 |Display all floors
On this day, prescribed by law and marked by ceremony, we celebrate the memoriable happiness of our
traditional Chinese Spring Festival which is the most cherishable custom of our national heritage in our
country. I am grateful for the honor of this hour, mindful of the consequential times in which we live and
determined to speak out the truth that we have named and we have found.

For thousands of years, China gained its spenlendid hornors by the continuous contribution of our
glorious ancestors. After two decades of reform and opening, a whole new China faces the whole new
world -- and then there come opportunities and hardships. One challenge is from the lovers of overseas.

We have seen the romantic elements in our national characters which can be easily found in every piece of
the long history of our civilization -- we love, we love to talk it, and we love to make it. However, there is
still the existence of some retarded ideologies that feed hatred and make rumours -- distrust will increase,
and multiply in offensive power, and cross the minds of individuals and raise a mental threat.

There is only one force of history that can break the reign of hatred and resentment and expose the
pretensions of misbehaviros and reward the hopes of the decent and tolerant. And that is the force of
human freedom, the freedom of love.

We are led, by events and common sense, to one conclusion: The survival of love in our nation
increasingly depends on the success of love with other people from other nations. The best hope for love
in our world is the expansion of interculture love in all the world.

China's vital interests and our deepest beliefs are now one. From the day of our founding, we have
proclaimed that many Chinese guys love white girls, not only because they are exotic and beautiful but
also because we share the same biology on the Earth.

Across the generations, we have proclaimed the imperative of integration, because this makes our nation
as a whole across thousands of years. We assimilate and never saparate. It is the honorable achievement
of our forefathers. Now there is the urgent requirement to continue this mission. The diversity is a strenth
not a threat. We will find how integrated we are when we overcome the differences.

So it is a good instruction to tell Chinese guys to pursue the love with white girls and there are many
offers available from China to the rest of the world. Chinese guys should show off their merits to the
white girls, understand and accept the attractivites of white girls, love them and take care of them, with
the ultimate goal of ending hatred in our world.

Today, Chinese guys speak anew to the white guys of the world:

All who live in loneliness and hopelessness and want of Chinese girls should know: Chinese guys have to
ignore your oppression, and excuse your oppressors. When you stand for your love, we will compete with
you. The option is up to Chinese girls, we Chinese guys could not give a shite.

Those who are lucky enoough to acquire our beautiful Chinese girls need to know: we Chinese guys will
never hesitate to show our jealousy. You should look after your girls, trust them, love them and
learn to understand their implicit feelings. If you want to commit something evil, you could never escape
the justice, and we will walk at your side and keep watching on you.

Today, I also speak anew to my lovely white girls:

From all of you, I have the trust, the trust of your curiosities about our Chinese culture, philosophy and
people. Nevertheless, you can never judge a people from several individuals. It's difficult to find
your beloved both physically and mentally matched Chinese guys at an instance of time, you need patience
and it would be dishonrable to abandon your dream. There is no doubt that you might meet some Chinese
guys with bad manners doing something wrong to you, but they are no more than exceptional. Much
more white girls have found and enjoyed their love with Chinese guys, which is much more than just a
relationship.

And as hope kindles hope, many will find it. By our efforts, we have lit a fire as well -- a fire in the minds
of Chinese guys and white girls. It warms those who feel its power, it burns those who fight its progress
to love each other, and one day this untamed fire of freedom of love will reach the most remote corners
of our world whereas there are Chinese guys and white girls.

We should go forward with complete confidence in the eventual triumph of love. Not because love runs
on the wheels of inevitability; it is our choices that make it happen. We have confidence because love is
the permanent hope of mankind, the longing of the soul.

China, in this new century, proclaims the liberty of its guys' love throughout all the world and to all the
white girls thereof. Renewed in our strength -- tested, but not weary -- we are ready for the
greatest achievements in the history of love.

May God bless you, my white girls, and may he watch over your wonderful love expriences with our
Chinese guys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-9 04:34:16 |Display all floors

What the F**k?!?!?!

First, if you really believe in your own dribble, you must be warped.  Second, if you don't belive in your own dribble, you are stilled warped for taking the time to write that nonsense.   Turn off your computer, get your small world out of your hand and go find something to do with your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-9 11:34:56 |Display all floors

Larcher you bust me up!

"China, in this new century, proclaims the liberty of its guys' love throughout all the world and to all the
white girls thereof. Renewed in our strength -- tested, but not weary -- we are ready for the
greatest achievements in the history of love."

You wanna have sex with white girls.  You have to be where they are!  Just like you want money?  Get a business degree and look for ways to find money.  You want honkey girls?  Bet you want the answer(s) don't you??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-9 18:09:18 |Display all floors

you should not be arse, but now...

you thought you were smarter than your were. pity.
i warped the article from G. W. Bullshit's nonsense, it took me little time. don't you have a clue?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-9 18:19:32 |Display all floors

bingo!

yes, that's what i did, i'm doing, and i'll continue to do.
don't worry, i will not ignore the existence of your american white babes,
i will move from uk to us of a to sex them in the next a few years.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.