Views: 2509|Replies: 4

what do you think of " politics", does it defend our interest and stop people be [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-26 14:13:59 |Display all floors
What can " politics" do to us if most people don't care about it.

How can a top few change the politic policy?

do Chinese have a bettering understanding than westernors about real politic.

Can Chinese vote freely if they want to take part in politic activities.

what is the view of eatern and western on polictic.

which country given much  freedom for politic argument.

will politic help people understand each other.

why do you think you qualifcation should get offical identification by one country who denied by other country.

how much poltic policy dispute among countries

will politic make people in distance,and being disconnected

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 22:43:06 |Display all floors

re: yelson

in america, the rule is that you never discuss religion or politics when you go to a bar.  

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 12:02:19 |Display all floors

wow

do Most American know the different of voting Kerry into white houese and voting Bush into white house again.

actually some guys weren't bothered by any election,they don't care for giving their vote,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 22:50:41 |Display all floors

re: wow

well, i would guess that most americans have at least some preference in regards to politics.  the reason why you should not discuss politics in a bar is because it can easily lead to fights, especially when people are drunk.  

when i lived in seattle, however, i didn't really care too much about politics.  it seems so far away there.  people are much more concerned with what they're going to do on the weekend, etc.  i'm planning to move back there this summer and kind of wonder if i will return to my old apathy or not.  it'll be interesting to see what happens.

how do you feel about national politics, yelson?

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-29 19:26:44 |Display all floors

you mean conflicts between hk n tw n Am, autonous xj n xz,

people like to talk about Ngos, and have forum for that.

BUT i just find good to watch and listen some politic commentor or analysis, to pick up something, when file a war between two countries.

or a scanction or pernality to interup normal business or residents communication

oh. good to hear that if mainland chinese can go to tv for tavelling

fujian and tv is close to each other.

what is different betweet  national politic and politic and economic study or maosim and the banner of leaders theory

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.