Views: 5165|Replies: 12

love is becoming realistic [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-26 12:33:29 |Display all floors
after having a conversation with my close friend, i realize that love for male is more realistic than that for female.maybe it is just a kind of opinions.
it maks me sad.for me the first love is so important.i have being waited for such a long time.so i can;t stand that just because i become old then i choose a guy to company me who loves me much.
i hope my first love will be romatic and excited from the very beginning.but the response from my close friend is that "you are naive!"
is that true when 24 now, i have to accept a guy just because the time is right?
i don;t want to measure different objective conditions in order to refuse a guy.i just want to follow my heart.if i have the feeling i will keep in touch,if there isn't ,i want to be free again.is it a kind of naive in this real world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 13:37:59 |Display all floors

don not put your whole heart to a guy

i am also a naive gril , i think when you are falling in love,you should put your whole heart to your lover,and there will a happy ending , but  actually,the  more you put the more you will be hurt!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 14:54:17 |Display all floors

Independence is important

Taste of love is always bittersweet. Of course, we are all devoted to our feeling, but I really believe that indenpence is more important.

We could give, we could love heart and soul but before all of that, we must stick to ourselves all the time. Never lose yourself to love, that will hurt you quite deeply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 17:37:20 |Display all floors

yes, I agree

yes, i agree that love is becoming realistic in this society. People become more and more greedy in this money-oriented world
That is what I am sick and tire of.
I also wanna regard me as a naive guy.
and I will stick to the priciple that I will find one that is really who I love though is very hard find. However, I still believe there is always true love in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 17:56:28 |Display all floors

whats true love?

once a man meet a prettier girl than you,most of them will give you up,you arent naive.....................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 22:03:06 |Display all floors

I want money

because I just figured I have so many cosmetics and clothes to buy, I need a rich lover, aging 21-35.
lmao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 00:03:27 |Display all floors

True love always exists

Though the true love is so hard to achieve, it exists and survives still in this materialized world, I believe so

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.