Views: 9593|Replies: 28

上海CD,你在哪,有人举办活动吗 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-25 18:11:35 |Display all floors
亲爱的上海英语爱好者们,上海CD活动有吗?怎么少有人组织啊?我想参加CD活动.可北京的太远(活动很多),看来北京人更会组织啊?我都等两个月了.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 21:10:25 |Display all floors

自己创造环境吧!

you should not depend on any activity others hold, it depend on your motivation on English learning.you can find some English lover to get togeter to practise. I have organize this operative form. and have experieced once and felt pretty well. if you have real motivation and intrest, come to me before you give a brief introduction about you! My msn:zhs126@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 21:11:05 |Display all floors

自己创造环境吧!

you should not depend on any activity others hold, it depend on your motivation on English learning.you can find some English lover to get togeter to practise. I have organize this operative form. and have experieced once and felt pretty well. if you have real motivation and intrest, come to me before you give a brief introduction about you! My msn:zhs126@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 00:00:08 |Display all floors

上海CD,你在哪,有人举办活动吗 - Yes!!!

Hi , I would like to organise a SHCD -Free talk day.
Date:  26/03/05,
Time: 2.30pm - 4.30pm .
Place to be confirmed.

I'm living in London, but I'll be in SH for a week between 18th Mar. and 26th Mar. I'll try to find a place and meet all friends in SH!

Let's have a great chat!

Why not join us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 11:53:21 |Display all floors

I'd like to come,but....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 11:57:19 |Display all floors

I'd like to come,but..

Hello..
I'd like to join your freely chat party,but I checked with my schedule I need to have Japanese on that day.It's so a pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 13:48:39 |Display all floors

it is so nice.

we have to wait another two month!
but look forward to the chat meeting.

My MSN:snow200412@hotmail.com keep in touch.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.