Views: 4567|Replies: 12

this message is only for those that cares,can this be love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-23 21:07:50 |Display all floors
i am in love with a lady but last night she hurt me.she told me that she dont have another guy just me.she always promise me that she love me so deep so i give my heart to her.but last night i take her to disco and find out that she still going with her former boy friend.that was the guy she told me is a bad guy that she dont want to see him again.but now the truth is that she still love the guy she call bad guy even more than me.when i ask her about this she  shouted on me so i feel very angry.i really feel sad and very deep angry and i kick her with my leg and she fall  down and started crying .sometimes i feel she love me but she still want to keep the former boyfriend.i really hate this game.please my dear friends what will i do at this moment?can i finish with her or can i give her more chance.i need real love i dont want fake love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 21:10:04 |Display all floors

Bad Guys attract Bad Women

Finish with her, it will be painful for a while but in the long term you will be happier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 21:19:54 |Display all floors

thanks

i  think finish is the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 21:51:31 |Display all floors

One day

one day, someone is gonna appreciate your love.  she will love you as much as you love her.  so hang in there and cheer up, boy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 22:53:10 |Display all floors

Reply: this message is only for those that cares,can this be love?

Yeah... kicking the lady you love to the ground always sends the right message. NOT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-24 10:29:07 |Display all floors

:(

sry to hear that...

I consider that  each ppl has his/her own way to choose the style towards life...

love is such a  complicated thing among us....sometimes we are sooo helpless facing the love...but  we gonna be optimistic ,isn't it?

tomorrow is another day...and make each day count~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-24 18:43:48 |Display all floors

no one want painful love

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.