Views: 9289|Replies: 35

falun gong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-22 17:29:04 |Display all floors
hi guys. i just wanna share something with you. i am new in the town and i am working in world famous company. i don't have any friends here, i really feel lonely that's why i always stay in my office work overtime. sometimes i also go out shopping, relaxing in a bar. and i am learning german in trianing company after working. i am preparing a big party at my home on 28th jan. i am happy while working in the comany, after i leave my work, i am empty. after i am back at home, i just turn on all lights, tv and a/c. i am scared of darkness, i sleep with lights, tv and heating machine on coz i never lived alone before.

any suggestion for me? i just wanna dismiss this loneliness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 18:01:50 |Display all floors

Could you tell us...

...which city you are in?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 18:14:58 |Display all floors

yes

i moved to wuxi from shanghai if you know this place. but i am not shanghainese either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 19:07:19 |Display all floors

How to dismiss loneliness in Wuxi

I suggest you get a pet dog, maybe a German Shepherd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 19:45:32 |Display all floors

oucgh... oucgh

he..he..he..ha..ha.. HA..HA..HA
sorry .. lump of hairball..[cough]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 20:08:33 |Display all floors

what are your hobbies?

Spend your extra time on the things you like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 20:20:09 |Display all floors

hehe confucius

thank you very much for your suggestion. i also like pet , i very much like lovely stuff. but the point is after i buy some flowers or pet, i never water or feed them. they will starve for sure. lol. i am kind of lazy. another hand, i never had dog, okay suppose i am not that lazy and i still worry what will a dog do in my apartment when i am not there, piss everywhere? and i am not at home at daytime, no one feeds him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.