Author: yazlixn

what do you think of a lady if she smokes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-19 22:13:47 |Display all floors

dilemma between health and smoking

since work and life is of great press, always a desire to stretch myself , boil a cup of coffee and light a cigertte, but also because the competetion is fierce, so health is of the key important, so i cant ruin it by smoking. how tired to maintain a good life and be something...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-22 12:49:19 |Display all floors

smoking damages your health!!

smoking damages your health whether you are women or men, consequently you should give up smoking!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 17:15:29 |Display all floors

just do it

if you like it, just do it! no matter who  you are?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 17:24:13 |Display all floors

wa!

is it right?smoking=prostitute?it is wrong! if the smoking woman a prostitute?what a smoking man?do you have discrimination about woman?you will envolve yourself in trouble if i know you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-23 18:59:10 |Display all floors

Re:what do you think of a lady if she smokes

In the city I am living now,there are lots of famales smoke like men.In my opinion,it is normal for a lady to smoke,it is one of her rights,we could not attack  her because of the hobby.
There are lots of people have their special hobbies.There is one of my colleagues,she is a female teacher in my school,who is looked as one of qualified teachers in our school.But she has a odd hobby,like to eat rats very much.According her words,the taste of rats is so great that she do not like to eat anything but the rats.Almost all teachers and students are so interested in her special hobby.But,when some one has tasted the special food,almost all of them change their opinions.
With the development of modern society,we will find more and more special things raising around our living condition.The most important thing we should do is treat them rightly accept them.Every body has the right to do the right thing.
Waht we need now is open-minded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 04:47:06 |Display all floors

to joezhang

Ohh my god!!! What are you saying!!! Does that teacher really likes to eat the rats, or it is just a unsuccessful joke..!? OH MY GOD...
And could you tell me, in which city do you live..?
I'm just interested... Actually, REALLY INTERESTED...
OHH MY GOD!!! *shocked*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 15:18:10 |Display all floors

a really hot forum

I like china daily website a little morewith the time goes by.
Seems that there are so many nice and wise people here with their own original ideas.  
And i also improve my reading , listening and vocabulary under the help of the imformation and tools available here.
I really want to say thank you to all those who offer something useful and meaningful here.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.