Views: 98347|Replies: 196

what do you think of a lady if she smokes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-15 11:04:56 |Display all floors
sometimes i think that those girls who somke in public give some bad impressions. but unfortanuatelly i smoke occasionally. what is your opion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 12:19:56 |Display all floors

nothing wrong

although far fewer than male smokers here in the states, women smokers are still fairly common.  So it's normal.  As long as shes doesn't smoke in a non-smoking area, I doubt anyone would give it any thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 14:07:16 |Display all floors

it's not good for both gentleman and lady,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 14:16:25 |Display all floors

it's not good for both gentleman and lady,

smoking is bad for your health as well as affecting the health of people around you, that's the key point.
for a lady, it's worse because it's affect the quality of your skin and your beauty, every lady want to be beautiful, what's more once you have a baby, the ingredients in the smoke would make your baby ill. so in my opinion, that's a real risk for a lady. i 'll never do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 20:07:17 |Display all floors

What Do I Think of Girls Who Smoke?

Pretty easy answer; bad breath, smelly clothes and damaged health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 02:36:24 |Display all floors

Chinese ladies who smoke

If I see a pretty Chinese lady smoke then I immediately think she is a prostitute.  
I've never seen an ugly Chinese girl smoke.  Strange but true!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 05:22:39 |Display all floors

re: smoking

I think smoking sucks.  Men and women. If I see a hot looking girl and then I see her smoking, I am very disappointed.  Kissing a girl that smokes is like licking an ash tray.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.