Views: 14037|Replies: 42

I love you, but I will never marry you. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-14 18:08:20 |Display all floors
If your boyfriend said this to you, would you break up with him ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 18:37:03 |Display all floors

i think you should know why...if he stay with you only for fun, it proves that he is only a playboy, so it's not true love,then you should leave him...but if it's other reason, you should consider more...anyway, if a man loves a girl, he should want a marriage with her, because i think marriage is a man's best commitment for his lover, it's more powerful than any  sweet words...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 19:09:37 |Display all floors

You don't have to ask him why

You don't have to ask him why. There can be a few reasons for a man to marry you, but only one reson for him not to, that is: he dosn't love you.
Believe it or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 19:59:23 |Display all floors

To linvshi

maybe you're right...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 21:16:50 |Display all floors

you are not the one for him

maybe he loves you, but he doesn't think you are THE ONE.

He might still waiting for a better choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 21:31:03 |Display all floors

you are not the one for him

sarababy, I seems to cherish your idea. Marriage is not the ultimate of love, because some couples broke up after marriage. What acctually  drove them into marriage. Some seems to live with their problems though both of them knew that the so called love is no longer there. I think the man might love but maybe thinks or believes that both of can not make a good couple. I have seen a girl who love a boy just for boy friend sake and not marriage. She told the guy when she was about to get married to find another girl. She said that they can not live together as husband and wife and she wanna be happy in life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 21:45:37 |Display all floors

agreed

Many of us probably have dated girls that we felt would make horrible wives.  Come on, take college for example.  How many of you only dated girls that you thought would someday become your wives?  Don't tell me none of you ever dated a girl just because she was fun and refreshing, caught you on the rebound, or just because you both had a good time at some party.

Not all relationships are of equal significance.  Not everyone seek the same thing in a relationship.  I'm sorry if it comes as unpleasant news for the hopeless romantics out there.  You just have to take good care of yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.