Views: 2537|Replies: 4

Search MSN,Search friends and lovers according to Interests via Msn Or Chat ro [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-13 16:56:19 |Display all floors
There are many left Msn online for you to pickup.

There are different interests each express and ways of contact avaiable.

some people are after lover or some looking for friends.

Is there some trickkky way for you chose to get your interest while keep in distance with that"  friends or lover"

You know you  don't like to be friend of someone,

he or she hold something you want.

hehe.

You want to learn English, will you pretend to be some " attractive" for the English spoken guy.

hehe......

where are some real friends.

how much time in proportion man spend with girl and with man.

I heard that in Agenin, there is new prototal of marriage that  each couple can not bother on working time and only to meet at weekend to get togheter.

is that good.

will you have more time with friend on working time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-13 17:00:39 |Display all floors

poor Xiao

i {SHE, LITTLE TSIAO} still fall in love with a man whho is much further from me. he is in UK, Litlle TSION  in China. keeping a long distance relationship is really hard for me. that's why i was hesited to accept his love. but later, i found that i fall in love with him. i like to be with him, talk with him. i like his voice, making me calm and happy. what's more, he brought a sense of security to me, which is what i want. he is muture, caring, and sexy. anyway, he is a good guy. i thought he was the right one i am looking for. but later, i found that he never trusted me. he was always suspecting i was talking with other men on msn. besides, he didn't want me to go with another man, no matter this man is my friend or not. i thought his over-jealousy was due to his full love to me (and he did love me very much), therefore i didn't care about that. i never expected how serious it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 12:29:03 |Display all floors

friend turn to a lover

so you should let a seperate lover turn to be a friend rather than be hosile

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 16:27:52 |Display all floors

how many left contact can you imagine so far in Chinadaily.

Wow more Chinese looking for Foreign guys,

Only girls are taking account to be friend with an english one.

Why the girls wouldn't share their foreign friends with others, and help the foreign guys to have some more choice.

will Chinese girl be scary to meet foreign guy indiviudally.

it is good idea to have girl sisters together to meet one foreign guy.

what if your good chat foreign guy fall for you sister rather than you.

hehe  2 chinese girls don't fear one foreign man---sexy

one foreign man dear two chinese man in a blind meeting---money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 16:16:30 |Display all floors

what is your email...........or temperary location

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.