Views: 2545|Replies: 2

So real ...How do you defend an affair in your life when you already achived [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-6 15:12:42 |Display all floors
an affair make all people around him  ( my uncle) unhappy, whose false or money matter.  

i was a coountry-born boy, or adult now. after studying in the city for some years, i changed alots, i don't think having an affair in one 'e life is an evil thing...however it is not a good thinng either.

two years ago, when i got my uncle's cell phone for sending a message, i saw something " fancy love word" kept in it,but i remained silent,becoz it is none of my buziman........

two days ago, i went back to shanghai in the hope of having nice holiday here instead of staying in cold beijing.  and my uncle have released his affair with one woman.     he loved me alots and everytime when i was back to shanghai , he would drive to get me home.

but this time he didn't......  he wasn't staying at home with my aunt, his phone is out of power each time when called in fact and my aunt wish to use time to get my uncle back home for talk,trying persudae him to get me from the realway station.

he lovedd to stay with the girl in another home, and he helped her fiind a hob and build her own business.   

my aunt and uncle marriage seems to be perfect one.  my uncle are good at  social activites to get contact with my boss doing smiliar business,my aunt  is the finalial supervior, she kept and got all outstanding note.

very funny.

my aunt kept confident that only if she keep the money, she is not scary to lose my uncle, and that "bitch" girl will leave  my uncle if he hasn't have money.

hehe.

in out college, you can hear some story about some pretty  an affair with xx  boss,and gave her a chance to sponor her studying abroad,....

and soome girl in my colllege did do it and gossip about it frequently.

okay.....an affair is a normal thinng to see nopw..  but how can you defend it and maintain two family secretly. it needs a lots thing to consider.

please be carefull when you wanna have a try

jim-ye

woman is not an award for man to have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 16:32:24 |Display all floors

Women cause affairs and sorrow...

Women should stay in the home and move with the husband when his job is in another city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 17:52:07 |Display all floors

No way to defend!!! The lawyer will lose. This is ONLY for the rich man. For the

life will be difficult.

Life is not perfect. So there will be "different" cases for some people.

Which is better - the pleasures of humans or Spiritual Pleasures?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.